Odds and Ends

Well, many on here have stated Comic Tom is basically a stereotypical 1970’s used car salesman. I have only watched a few of his video’s and I am probably leaning in that direction as well. He’s the type of youtuber seasoned collectors and investors probably ignore.

2 Likes

Anyone tried the new Threads app? It’s like Twitter but a little less fancy. I see potential in it.

I tried it. I hate that every new social app is just a Twitter clone. Another downside to Threads, when you delete your account, you also delete your Instagram account too.

No. You need an invite and I am on the waiting list.

I thought Blue Sky needed an invite? Anyone can get on Threads, I believe. Too many sites…

1 Like

In case anyone looking for a Michael B Jordan autograph. Not a guaranteed 9.8 (only guarantees up to 9.6) for 275 shipped. Seem pretty good to me if you are in the market. Originally 3 options including Wakanda 1 artgerm variant but those are sold out.

2 Likes

I thought twitter was cool for about 10 minutes when it first debuted. I don’t do facebook. So I’m out, too busy to be trying to maintain social network presence and updates.

It’s open to everyone. Something like 50 million signups in the first day or two.

I wonder what kind of information Threads/Meta will have access to. I don’t have Twitter/Threads/Facebook but I do have IG.

Eh, like privacy matters anymore anyway :joy:

Everything… particularly if you install on phone. Access to storage, mic, etc… they know everything! How does Facebook make money? They sell your data and info… that’s how!

3 Likes

Anthony and I were discussing this last night.

If you can treat an object like a woman, you are capable of treating a woman like an object.

Attraction to statues, figures, nudie drawings, nudie cartoons, and other facsimiles of real human beings need to be kept in check. Like whatever you like, but check yourself.

This made me think about a documentary I saw once about people with attraction to objects. No joke, this one lady had a literal romantic love for the remaining pieces of the Berlin wall,

1 Like

Im curious how this one will end up…

2 Likes

That’s an impressive number

That’s a very odd defect on the inside cover. Never seen Anything like it.

Has anyone bought mylitess4 from egerber? I love the mylites2 and now want to try their mylites4. It’s much more pricier but if the quality is good I want to try it out.

Does anyone happen to know if this is a comic cover?

Thanks!

1 Like

The original was a dynamic forces variant, I honestly had trouble looking for differences cause of how similar kirkhams is, on his version the buildings are more defined and stand out from the colors but the article image crops out to just spidey making it super hard to tell apart

2 Likes