Odds and Ends

Come on ya spring chickens…8-TRACS are where it’s at!!! :grin:

3 Likes

Still have some of my old cassette tapes. When Apatite for Destruction came out I don’t think I took it out of the player all summer. Those were the days, fumbling around while avoiding traffic trying to fast forward to the song you wanted to hear the most.

2 Likes

And how about spending hours listening to the radio & recording your favorite songs onto cassettes for your own mix tapes.

Also, yelling because the DJ would be talking at the beginning of the songs…

8 Likes

Talking through the intro/extro always bothered me.

4 Likes

Man, its like we all had the same childhoods :smiley:

I still have the mixtapes

3 Likes

I’ve been buying cassette tapes from bands who offer them when I buy vinyl albums.

1 Like

I found some mixtapes from the late 80’s/early 90’s last year cleaning out my parents basement…

One was my get hyped music before football games. I would slap on the Sony Walkman with orange foam covered headphones and sit in the lockerroom…written in Sharpie it was titled: Angry Pissed Off Shit!

The other one my wife got a big laugh out of because it was my slow jams for the ladies titled: Smoothed Out B!tch Mix

WTF was wrong with me? …What a Douchebag :rofl:

4 Likes

Just hope you didn’t play the 1st one with the ladies & the 2nd one before football games

2 Likes

Those first two Harold and Kumar flicks are gold. The third one is decent enough too.

1 Like
1 Like

Glad to see our schoolteachers are really engaged.
Nothting like putting on a movie and just leaving the classroom for 2 hours; or actually sitting in the classroom and letting this movie run its course.

What an nincompoop

2 Likes

It was a terrible movie to begin with. No wonder those kids are scarred

3 Likes

might as well show the kids The Human Centipede…

3 Likes

Oh that would be great for science class.

2 Likes

If we’re going to do that, we should at least show them The Human Centipede 3. It’s definitely the best.

People piss me off. End of thought, just in general people suck.

4 Likes

I realized long ago Common sense isn’t so common.

1 Like

Skottie Young now doing dc covers

3 Likes

Same here but I"m training my brain to just let it go and move on from sucky people. I’m not gonna let 1-10 seconds of someone doing something sucky ruin my day…

1 Like