Ollie’s - Good Toys Cheap!

A thread for toy finds at discount stores like Ollie’s, Job Lot, etc…

I created the thread as “Ollie’s”, so of course the first toys I’m going to post are at Ocean State Job Lot…

The HISS and Skystriker are $5. The Night Raven/Snow Cat are $7 I think. And the smaller sets FANG and Ninja Cycle are $4.

I only grabbed the Hiss, but now want the snow cat and Snake Eyes figure…

3 Likes

Ok, now some Ollie’s finds.

No shortage of these “retro” action figures. I do think they’re cool out of the packaging, but i think the distressed look of the package is a turn off for collectors.

2 Likes

Some black series 6” figures.

Just realized Omega was in the mix. Need to go back!

Also, check out Jaxxon!

2 Likes

“Ha ha! Very funny, Doctor Jones!!”

This would be a great figure to get signed…

5 Likes

GIJoe Legos? Thats cool. My boy would want those just because they are Legos lol.

1 Like

Well, having put the hiss tank together, they are far from the quality of Lego. The pieces snap together fine, but I think they skimp on some pieces that would make it an easy/more stable build. So I’m not sure it can be played with without falling apart.

It was only $5 after all…you get what you pay for. It looks good put together.

I mostly just want the mini-figs. I have Destro and I think Cobra Conmander from another set. Would have been much cooler if they included the red HISS driver…

1 Like

I have seen the full sized Hasbro Captain Carter shields… The last batch of shields they got in (Cap and Winter Soldier) were $40, this new batch is like $60-80. Hard pass for me. I have not seen any new GI Joes in stores, I keep hearing they are out there. Also no new Arcade 1ups.

You mean at Ollies, or any store?

I haven’t see. Any of the classics/re-issues in Ollie’s. Just other versions. I’d be all over the re-issues though for $3.99.

Ollies

Stopped in my local Ollies today and witnessed a someone buying all 18 Howard the Duck Marvel legends figures. 2 employees were cracking open cases so he could pull them…What’s up with that?

1 Like

They love them some Howard?

1 Like

Do they all have a part that assembles into a larger figure?

Yes. Khonshu’s torso, I believe.

2 Likes

Oh, just one piece. I thought there were 18 versions of Howard…now I understand he just bought them out o just the one.

Guy loves him some Howard…

I love me some Howard as much as the next guy…But 18 of them and he was still looking for more. I figured there must have been some news

Saw these today.

2 Likes

How much was the Modok ?

$29.99