On This Week's Episode of Comic Book Cannon...

No.

I will let you start a go fund me to raise money for a new slop bucket though.

2 Likes

Glad you all joined to watch! @drunkwooky seriously bright the heat for FFTCS. We’ll begin our 1k giveaway next week. A TON OF SLABS!

Also, our 1k sub contest is all about raising enough money for @agentpoyo ’s new waste bucket. @Anthony will be jealous of said bucket. Probably going to get a 5 gallon one in Poyo’s favorite color.

1 Like

Thanks @enabler !

1 Like

On the heels of a successful cameo appearance of @drunkwooky on Comic Book Cannon, we are happy to announce ONE of the following below will be a guest co-host on this week’s episode of The Cannon:

Miles Morales
@Anthony (the next Miles Morales)
Betty White

This is just a tease. Tune in Sunday 8pm ET/5pm PT. to find out WHO will be the guest co-host. We’ll also be giving away another slab. Show link below:

5 Likes

I see you wanted to up the sex appeal so you added @Anthony to the show!

2 Likes

I think @anthony should wear a spider-man spandex suit so he could legitimately be in the running as the next Miles Morales… :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes, we could use all the help in the sex appeal department so that was the reason why we booked this specific guest. However, we never revealed it was @Anthony . You have to tune in to see if it is in fact him this Sunday. @agentpoyo…noted on the spandex.

Just a reminder, the great @Anthony will be our guest co-host on The Cannon tonight. We’ll be giving away another slab. Come check it out. I do believe @agentpoyo will be forced to watch in his luxurious accommodations provided by Anthony. 8pm ET/5pm PT.

5 Likes

My understanding is he’ll only be hearing it as the light hurts his eyes.

2 Likes

Good point. Probably for the best anyways.

2 Likes

Fresh off the heels of a successful guest co-host appearance by @Anthony (AKA $4 Tony) we will have @DarkDominionComics joining us as a guest co-host this Sunday 03/06 8pm ET/5pm PT. Also, you could win an Iron Man 120 9.4 CGC slab, but you must be watching live!

2 Likes

Catching up on this now. Great episode.

1 Like

Thanks for watching us and $4 Tony!

Lol.

really enjoyed the shows, subscribed.

1 Like

We appreciate the watch and appreciate the sub. Thanks @SpicyWasabi !

I have to say, @DarkDominionComics (AKA Ivan) was a fantastic guest on tonight’s show. He may even give @Anthony (AKA $4 Tony) a run for his money in the guest co-host Hall of Fame. Thanks to both of you for taking the time to be on the show. A really fun two weeks of guests.

4 Likes

Thank you for having me on–it truly was a blast getting to hang with you guys. Kick me off of your show anytime!

2 Likes

Watching it now.

1 Like

Another show, another slab we’ll be giving away. We’ll also have Automatic Comics on as a guest co-host (pending interview).

The slab we have this week is an EGS 9.6 Carnage: Black, White, and Blood signed by Patrick Gleason. You have to be watching live to win!

1 Like