One Week Later Report for June 16th, 2021

Welcome to the One Week Later Report for 2021.

This week we’ll cover the books released on 06/09/2021, which was last week.

These can be books that were simply overlooked or we anticipated getting hot, total surprise winners and perhaps books that got hyped, ending up as complete duds. Also could be a good list to use when out picking up this weeks books for you Wednesday Warriors…

Black Widow #6 2nd print got the ratio treatment that if you found for cheap is a nice flip but I think could be better long term. So if you got two of them, even better. Most of these are now selling around the $100 mark.

W.E.B. of Spider-Man #1 introduced the kid from the Iron Man 3 movie into the comics for the first time. Some are speculating he’ll be the next Iron Man. I’m not so convinced myself, I think this is exactly what this comic is, nothing but an “Attraction” comic to go along with their actual Disney World/Land attractions onsite. Maybe he goes on to be more popular, shows up in more movies but I’m not holding my breath myself on this one.

Either way, the regular cover looks to be around the $10 range now while the Attraction Variant is around the $20 mark on average. Now the Bagley ratio variant is doing good, if you were able to snag for cheap and around the $20 to $30, a recent auction pushed this one up to almost $150 but seems most sales now are peaking around the $100 range on average.

Eve #2 had a 1:10 Mora Virgin that if you missed out on isn’t terribly expensive with a lot of sales going from $15 to $20 range. Great looking cover. If this series turns into an ongoing (which BOOM! is all know in doing after they all start out as mini-series), this one could blow up down the road I think if more people jump on board.

If you don’t like paying a premium for the virgin covers, there’s the open order trade dress at much more affordable prices.

Nottingham #2 Second Print quickly sold out at most retailers but it doesn’t seem to be carrying the same heat that the first issues reprints. Still around a $10 book on a good day.

1 Like