One Week Later Report for May 5th, 2021

Everybody goes through a Black and Tan phase and everybody appreciates it when somebody else reminds them to order one next time they’re out!

I just set my preorders to no bag and board with TFAW, will leave feedback with the next order. I use to think they were necessary for shipping but Westfield changed my mind.

How are comics without bags and boards packed at TFAW? Is everything put in one big plastic bag?

lol. yeah, I just set mine to no bag no board too. We’ll see!

I don’t get bags and boards. My TFAW comes about 20 comics per bag wrapped tight and filled with peanuts. They arrive in better condition than when I got the bagged and boarded.

2 Likes

Yeah, but like…whhhhhhhy? (Sarcasm)

Depends on the size of the order and everything, really. But their goal when they pack regardless of bags and boards is to keep the comics safe. On mine (which are larger orders usually) it’s been comics in bundles in bags and then the bags wrapped with bubble wrap. Piece of cardboard or chipboard under it all and above it all.

If you’re only getting one or two comics and they’re in the envelope mailers I’d 100% still bag and board. The larger the shipment, the safer it can be without them imo.

2 Likes

For YOUR orders you know why.