Pacific Coast Key Comics

Hello!

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce Pacific Coast Key Comics (PCKComics.com). We are a small business that has been around for just over a year now and we focus mainly on key comics. As collectors ourselves, we had dealt with a lot of frustration/disappointment in dealing with many of the other comic shops out there, so we decided to create our own store and make customer satisfaction our #1 priority. As part of our devotion to customer satisfaction, we guarantee that all orders will ship within 24-48 hours, ship in the condition specified, and will be shipped securely. We also have a rewards program that provides some pretty nice benefits.

We also love to hear from our customers, so if you have any questions/concerns or any suggestions on how we can improve, feel free to email us at PCKComics@gmail.com. To ensure you receive the best customer service, all store emails are answered by me personally (Owner/Founder).

Feel Free to check us out and use code PCKComicsHeatingUp! at check out for 10% off your first order!

3 Likes

I distrust any comic business that has “key” in their title. Sorry.

Also, whats the difference between you guys and ebay sellers ?

I’ve seen positive buzz about you guys and gals various places on the interwebs so I’ll be sure to bookmark you and check your offerings out every now and again. Thanks for the coupon we can use too!

1 Like

what grade do you guarantee preorder books to be?

I am sorry to hear that. Could you tell me the reason? I have not heard this before, so I am interested in the cause of this distrust.

There are many differences between us and the average ebay seller. This store is our pride and joy and our biggest goal is to build a long term customer base. We care more about the overall customer experience than a quick flip. We also have a rewards program and we are also a legitimate business that orders directly from Diamond/Lunar for most of our inventory. We are also a donation center for Operation Paperback and frequently send comic assortments to veterans/active duty military and their families.

You are very welcome!

We are currently in the process of updating our pre-order system do to some site limitations we ran into, so right now we are just taking bulk pre-orders over email. However, we guarantee all pre-order items at 9.4 or better.

Pre-orders are back up for those who are interested!

just submitted an order. hoping for some decent books.

1 Like