• CAPTAIN MARVEL #30
  • DAREDEVIL #32
  • GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #16
  • SHANG-CHI #3
  • WOLVERINE #14
  • THOR #16

3 Likes

Nice, but a pass for me personally.

These are really good, peach finally showing a new style. Going to pick up the wolverine, captain marvel, and the asm.

Peach’s new style headshots without flowers.

2 Likes

I like most of these!

1 Like

Same. Probably end up getting them all. Completionist in me.

Whats up with Blade’s head tho? Most of these are nice.

His head just looks small compared to his neck cause he’s been doing some extra “juicing”… :wink:

So that’s another thing, but it’s kinda cone-shaped.

Passing on all of these, but I like the Beta Ray, Spider-Gwen, and Groot.

They will be over ordered like all Peach variants these days, happily wait till they are in the $ bin and buy them then.

I’ve seen dudes with heads with similar shapes.

Dwayne Johnson has a head sort of shaped like this… and he’s a beautiful specimen of a man… :wink:

Bundles of all 12 covers can be ordered from MnM comics for $28.13. Looks like 40% discount for ordering a bundle

https://www.mmcomics.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=70&product_id=889624

1 Like

Good pricing. I just did a quicc look around liking the bundles.

1 Like

Things to keep in mind with MnM is there are no bags and boards and no free shipping but he packages stuff well, ships on time and prices are pretty competitive

Aaahhhh no bags n boards huh? The shipping is cool the amount I’d order would fit the amount.

These are so so so much better than Alex Ross’ Variant set from a few month’s back :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  ugly ! Did a little kid draw these ??

1 Like

I’ll pass on them as well. I still like her old style before she became Marvel.