Peach Momoko

I love Peach Momoko’s work, but I think retailers and their exclusives are going to kill her art just like they did with Artgerm.

Yeah… They’re capatilizing on it but pushing too hard.

Oh I agree.

Buy What you like, but I feel Momoko fatigued already.

I missed out on the few covers I actually liked, but at $25 each (now likely double) I’d rather invest in some backissue spec.

I’ma miss out on the next Frison if all my money goes to Momoko. Just gonna buy a few more things tho :wink:.

My one and only Momoko shipped today. Batman adventure continues #1. But I’m seriously over Momoko at this point.

1 Like

all the cheap copies of her yoda cover, have dried up on ebay, looks like a spike is about to happen

Skipping this one, but here we continue…

Hopefully no artist does a store variant for #4 it will read No Heroine 4 Peach Momoko virgin or whatever artist does one.

2 Likes

She is going to have another story in Heavy Metal #299. Currently she has really short stories in #288 and #290.

July 1st 2020 at 7:00 PM EST on The Comic Mint

Not on sale yet.

Yeah. Gonna have to get a copy of that. I recently found first prints of 1-10. Hard books to come by (odd size too) paid next to nothing for them. They are adult but sell really well on the secondary market.

That is a nice cover. To bad I missed out.

It’s not on sale yet. There is no sale date.

Really? Cuz when I clicked the link it said SOLD OUT so I figured I missed out on it.

Good to know I still have a chance…

They do that until it actually goes on sale…must be a default setting, I’m guessing.

they dont list print run, i hate that, almost as bad as “limited” wording

Even if they did claim a print run, is it true? They could totally claim a number when in fact it’s a different number just to make it more “exclusive” and “limited”…

if they say print run they would open themselves up to lawsuit if it was even 1 copy more, which is why stores say “limited” marvel has strict rules for covers, 1st is 3k minimum all additional covers 1k, yet so many stores claim the virgin marvel covers are “limited to 600-800”. when they print at least 1k. it all one big scam