Peach Momoko

Mary Jane Black Cat Beyond #1 (Momoko Variant)

Any guesses to what black cat is doing back there?

1 Like

Adjusting her seat

My best guess? Rolling a fat one. Iā€™m just wondering where her left leg went & MJs right?

Probably on the right side foot pegs

Do you think MJ is pissed because she didnā€™t bring enough for everyone? :grin:

And can she stick her @$$ any farther out?

2 Likes

This looks unfinished. Iā€™m not saying every cover has to be full bleed, edge-to-edge art, but Peach relies on (gets away with?) this a lot.

3 Likes

Batman: Killing Time #1 1:100 Peach Momoko

I thought peach has an exclusive deal with Marvel howā€™s she still putting out covers for Image and DC?

Maybe that was just interior artwork and writing, not covers?

Probably limited and that was over a year, so itā€™s probably lifted some restrictions if still in effect.

Also, unless you got a hold of the contract to know all the details, well, we can only assume but shouldnā€™t assume too much now since we donā€™t have such details in writing.

Maybe it was just over saturation but I have a little Momoko fatigue.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if anyone follows the band Tool or their tours but they release 500 posters per concert and always a different artist. The posters usually go for $500 or so on eBay no matter the artist so it will also be already in high demand but thought it was awesome that she did one of these posters. I got a different artist one when I saw them two weeks ago in SF.

5 Likes

That is seriously cool!
Iā€™ll be seeing them in the Northeast in February.
Maybe my show will be done by Frazetta :wink:

I somewhat regret not getting a poster the last time Tool came through. Iā€™ll have another chance in a few weeks, hopefully.

2 Likes

TOOL is one of my favorite bands and this has everything to do with Adam Jones, the guitar player. Heā€™s a big comics fan. Mark Brooks and Adi Granov have done amazing work for these concert posters. They also do remarks for them. 1st time Iā€™ve ever seen Momoko on one.

Iā€™m not a concert poster collector but they are highly collectible. I wouldnā€™t mind having one just to have one.

2 Likes

Captain Marvel #37 (Momoko Variant)

Captain Marvel #37 (Momoko Variant)

Really digging this Momoko variantā€¦

1 Like

I like it too.

Thereā€™s a virgin variant for this which is a 1:100 :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

It would look better without hands.