Peach Momoko's first magic the gathering cards

Hi all, Peach momoko has done her first illustrations for wizards of the coast/Magic the Gathering and they were released today. The non-foil is still in stock as of 9:46 pm est, but probably won’t be for long.

https://secretlair.wizards.com/us/product/1018447/featuring-peach-momoko

See link above. The foil versions were the first set to sell out today after going on sale. Secret Lairs are time limited specialty sets that wotc makes every few months, a limited amount is printed and then never printed again.

Something to note, these are Peach’s first magic cards. I am highly speculating that wotc is introducing her this way to magic player’s, to get their feet wet for when she inevitably does some special showcase cards next year when magic has their first ever Marvel card set (magic cards but with licensed marvel characters - based on the comics not the movies). I will also attach an image of the first marvel cards that were leaked earlier this month.

3 Likes

For transparency, i purchased 1 set of the foil peach momoko set earlier today (and 2 of the foil hatsune miku…)

2 Likes