Picked Up Thor 5 (731) - Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated

Yup, I’ve done the same. I’ve also got caught up in bidding wars cause the thought of losing bugged me after I was winning as top bidder for “days” before someone came in and tried to outbid me.

So now it’s always the approach of, I’m willing to spend this much. Put my max bid in up to the amount I’m willing to spend on it and walk away. If I get the notification I won, awesome. If I get the notification I didn’t win, even more awesome that I didn’t lose more money than I was willing to lose. :wink:

1 Like

I let a Thor 5 9.6 for $36 slip through my fingers because I set my high bid and walked away. Then got caught up at work. Oh well. Knowing Cates, who I like, he is probably over promising on Black Winter anyways and I’ll be able to scoop it up for cheap later on.

For sure, the hype will die a bit… wait and you’ll snag at even lower costs… it’ll be like a nother year or so and BAM! Black Winter is back and everyone goes nuts again…

And then my 15 copies of Thor #5 3rd print will finally buy my new vacation home.

2 Likes

Only 15 copies? Pfftt… you’re not a true believer…

1 Like