Planet of the Apes Marvel comic

3 Likes

Damn Dark Horse has lost everything

3 Likes

Not Star Wars high republic…for now.

Super excited about this. This going on my pull list.

1 Like

Does the Dark Horse Planet of the Apes sell ? I know a place where I might have passed on some. Dont see much value on Ebay.

last time i saw apes it was with idw

1 Like

“Get your paws off me, you damn dirty licensees!”

2 Likes

Used to be published by Dark Horse too.

Yeah Dark Horse had it a while ago. Just saying they have had problems keeping their licensed comics

Marvel maniacs are going to blow it up.

Damn them all to hell!

3 Likes

marvel is slowly taking control of all comic rights from former fox properties, there is only 1 big one left. Buffy

1 Like

I can’t see Buffy leaving though.

im not sure how long the contract boom has for buffy rights, but i dont think disney extends it when its up

Basically Marvel will soon be capable of having my ultimate crossover comic that I pitch them. It’s essentially Star Wars and Transformers teaming up to fight Marvel’s heroes. They set aside their differences, however, and all work together to take on the threat of Predators and Alien Xenomorphs. Then the event ends with a tease where we jump to the future and the Planet of the Apes is using a time machine to look at the past and see everything that happened and discussing how they maybe can use this to learn how to fight the Disney cartoons invading their universe led by King Mickey Mouse.

And then it becomes DC…

Shhh, the crossover with DC is the third and final entry in my trilogy.

1 Like

4 Likes

That is going to be awesome. I am just stating facts now.

3 Likes
1 Like