Poyo's FOC Highlight Books for Last Call 01/25/2021

I image searched “lady gaga clown” and was not disappointed. :clown_face:

That’s why they invented LastPass… only need to remember 1 username and 1 password. :wink:

Could be worse, when I did DOD contract work, I had around 30 something logins (I think it was around 36) and all of them had to be different passwords from one another and most were minimum 16 characters each (no password tools were allowed either). That was just for work, I’m not even gonna count the amount of logins and access I have around the interwebs… it’s an obscene amount and that’s not counting silly logins for website access that don’t have any type of financial or meaningful type access one can do damage if gained.

FYI forum members. Some time in the near future the forum will be integrated on the main site allowing comments to be made there that will use your forum log in. It’s in the works I promise.

5 Likes

Actually when they click to comment on main site, it will redirect to the forums cause it’s actually the forums that house the comments…

The main site will display whatever number of comments we set to display, then it’s all over here on the forums. It’s gonna be great… we’re gonna get rid of all the spam and troll hate comments we get all the time.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I look forward to it all being linked!