Poyo's FOC Highlight Books for Last Call 01/25/2021

Since you people stopped visiting the main site… (also in preparation of integrating main site comments into forums)

FOC is the last chance to put in your orders with your comic shops and likely get at a discount for pre-ordering.

HAHA has seemed to have made a splash with it’s first issue. So HAHA #2 is on FOC this Monday, so lock in those orders as they continue to pump out some great looking covers for this issue.

Haha #2 (of 6) (Cover A - Thorogood)
Haha #2 (of 6) (Cover B - Simmonds)

Haha #2 (of 6) (Cover A - Thorogood)
Iron Fist Heart of Dragon #2 continues what I think are some great covers for this new title. I’m not an Iron Fist fan, have tried him in the past, have yet to read issue #1 but hoping it ends up as a great read as well. The covers are winning me over though…

I really like this Martin Variant

Iron Fist Heart of Dragon #2 (of 6) (Martin Variant)
A lot of you will probably will be seeking out King in Black Gwenom vs Carnage #1 2nd Printing, particularly if you got the 1:25 Variant so it they can sit side by side. Prices started to dip it seemed but now seem to be leveling off around the $150 type of range.on the secondary market.

King in Black Gwenom vs Carnage #1 (of 3) (2nd Printing)

King in Black #3 teased us what might be the God of Light that everyone has been speculating who it will eventually be. It seems like it could have been the Fallen One (aka Silver Surfer First Appearance Thanos #15) this entire time but the dialogue seems to possibly hint it could be another as well…

Maybe King in Black #4 finally reveals this for the masses… There’s a spoiler variant yet to be revealed, maybe God Of Light is on the cover…

King in Black #4 (of 5)

This new book from Vault is a potential check it out book. I like the cover art, hopefully the interiors are good to go along with the potential story which gives me the sense it can be a complete dud as well. Guess we’ll have to find out… Hollow Heart #1 is on FOC this Monday and has a few cover variants to go along with it.

Hollow Heart #1 (Cover A - Tucker)
Hollow Heart #1 (Cover B - Daniel)

Hollow Heart #1 (Cover A - Tucker)

Picture of Everything Else #2 is on FOC. I heard the first issue was a great read, which I was anticipating myself. I just got my copy the other day and have yet to read, hoping to find the time soon. You can still find the 1:15 at TFAW for almost cover price…

Picture of Everything Else #2 (Cover B - Gorham)

Picture of Everything Else #2 (Cover A - Mohan)
The last pick goes to Serial #1, which is now getting a second printing.

5 Likes

FWIW, I check the main site multiple times a week! I wish I had something to contribute to the site I terms of articles or insight…

1 Like

Commenting here in the forums is a form of contributing…

If you ever feel the need to review a book, etc… hit us up anytime, we love guest articles and such.

3 Likes

I check the site and forum. Both rock!

2 Likes

I cant lie I haven’t checked in weeks. I jus hit the main site on thurs. Once I found the forum I went less and less. Glad its here. Jus wish my alerts came through better.

:-1:

1 Like

I check the site but it’s not as easy to post a comment. I think it is separate sign ins. Thanks for posting here.

1 Like

It allows anonymous posts, you just have to fill out the fields for name, email address and then comment. First one is always moderated, if you stick to the same name and email, they’re normally approved.

But no worries, I plan on integrating comments there to be comments here on the forums.

HAHA #2 cover looks like an evil Lady Gaga.

I get e-mail alerts for every post on the main site and I get pop up alerts for forum posts on my pc and my phone

Sweet, I hope CHU is the biggest distraction in your life… :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I still check out both on a daily basis.

1 Like

You weren’t doing it on purpose… Your sausage fingers got the best if your typing ability.

A few times that was the case…but the one time you called me out and wondered what the f I was doing it was on purpose. :crazy_face:

Oh man… if I had known that I would have messed with you and made your IP redirect to http://bleedingstool.com

I definitely read the articles on the main page. I just don’t comment due to the different sign in. I need to stop being lazy…

2 Likes

This. If one more service asks me to sign in, I swear I’m headed for a cave in a mountain to live out my days eating grubs and reading Emerson. Awww, who am I kidding? I’ll take some Star Wars comics up the mountain.

So, you want me to enable 2 factor authentication with only 30 minute tokens on the forums, is that what your wanting? :wink:

I just want less of my brain’s real estate occupied with username and password combinations.