Poyo's FOC Highlight Books for Last Call 02/15/2021

FOC is the last chance to put in your orders with your comic shops and likely get at a discount for pre-ordering.

I hope the second issue gets better, I thought it was a bit choppy with the dialogue and the unrealistic feel and reaction from the characters of finding a suit that turns them into a super hero but the 2nd printing is on FOC this week for Radiant Black #1.

Radiant Black #1 (2 Ptg)

Another Image book that’s on FOC this Monday is Karmen #1, which I’ve been looking forward to. I was handed a review copy so I’m hoping to find time to sit down and read.

Karmen #1 (Cover A - March)

Amazing Spider-Man #55 gets the blue treatment with it’s 3rd printing. I don’t expect much from this one, it’s a buy to stash with the first print and second prints. I’m sure there will be a 4th printing…

Amazing Spider-Man #55 (3rd Ptg Gleason Variant) Lr

Children of the Atom #1 I think has a lot of anticipation from readers and collectors, potential firsts, etc. So might not be a bad pickup or keep a watchful eye on them. I don’t anticipate these being hard to come by though on release day.

Children of Atom #1

I accidently put this one on last weeks FOC, not sure how that happened as I normally pull up Previews FOC list to go off of but anyways, here it is again, Proctor Valley Road #1.

There’s a pretty slick looking TFAW Variant available as well and won’t cost you an arm and a leg, for those that are into exclusive store variants.

Proctor Valley Road #1 (Donovan TFAW Exclusive)

Now I just noticed that Cult of Dracula #1, another book I pointed out last week for FOC is on FOC this week. So maybe Previews did fail me when viewing last week when compiling my list. Not sure what happened as “Next Week” is grayed out so it’s not like I saw this weeks list last week… Hmmm…

Anyways, yeah… here it is again.

Cult of Dracula #1 (of 6) (Cover A- Nemeth)

2 Likes

Previews did not fail you, Cult of Dracula was pushed back by a week. You might want to add the Maer B cover to this one as well as it is back in stock at TFAW. Potentially hot cover.

Also, on that Karmen there is a Milo Manara B cover that is totally worth looking at. There is partial nudity, butt only, which may steer some shops away from ordering, plus its Manara, who is an Italian legend when it comes to comics, and his covers have ended up doing well long term.

So maybe they did have Proctor on there as well cause I’m pretty certain I couldn’t download “next weeks FOC list” since it’s not even available when I do them for the next week… either that or I’m losing my mind…

I skimmed the book, lots of nudity in Karmen.

Yes, but many retailers do not take the time to read the previews Image sends out. They see the butt on the B cover and say, not in my store meanwhile they are seeing a book and going “oh look a new Image #1” not realizing there is nudity inside.

We need more butt, that would make me buy more and more of them… :wink:

More butt covers is a good thing

More butt covers would drag out more of the @davidbitterbaum to the local shops… :wink:

I appreciate the beauty of the human body! :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I enjoyed both of the trades for Karmen, so I’ll be picking the B cover. If they show the Blank with some faded-out buttcheeks in the background, then I might pick that up too.

We need a comic shaped like a butt.

1 Like

I mean some artist’s drawings look like ass, but not in a good way.

3 Likes