Poyo's Goodbye eBay $1 Auction Blowout Sale

Just remember, the sound of the tape sealing the package is the sound of money in your Paypal!

My wife use to complain about the tape gun but then I reminded her of that same thing, you hear me taping up comics… That means vacation money…

1 Like

My iPhone and iPad make a “cha-Ching!” Sound when I sell something. That’s the sound of money in my PayPal account to me…

Always followed by a fist pump too…

1 Like

Does eBay have a cha-ching? Starting next month no more PayPal cha-Chings if only selling on eBay.

Looks like the eBay app.

Another Cha-Ching for D-Rog!

All my auctions are ending today and tomorrow… still some at super low auction prices.

I’m really dreading the next 48 hours though of packing as people are paying… if they wanna hold off until the new year, that’s perfectly fine with me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Holy Snickers… I did not expect Mace Windu #5 Action Figure Variant to go for so much…

If you got’em, now’s a time to sell’em apparently…

2 Likes

I don’t like Samual L Jackson as an actor so I passed on all these Mace Windu books. Oh well lol…

Not a Jackson fan? Interesting. You may be the first person I’ve met who isn’t big on him.

Yeah. I think he’s to full of himself lol.

Damnit! Wanted your Powers of X 3 secret variant. Forgot to check my phone. Have another copy?!

Nope, that was my only one. I sold the two others I got last year.

Besides the actual money, the cha-ching on my phone when I make a sale may be my favourite thing about speculation.

2 Likes

Ahsoka and Thrawn are the darlings, among many sweet hearts, of the SW world atm.

Yeah, my Rogue One’s did pretty well. If you got those, now’s the time to sell I think but the window might be closing soon until it gets closer to the show.

Just wanted to say Thanks To All here who bought something from me (I know a few were CHU members who messaged me on eBay). I had around 90 auctions that all started at $1 each. Everyone who bid paid (except one person) so I’ve spent pretty much the past day packing and shipping out over 50 individual orders.

Now here’s to hoping USPS gets these delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Seems media mail is moving faster than Priority as a shipment to @davidbitterbaum arrived pretty quickly.

I still have some BIN listings. Anyone interested, throw me some offers, I’m feeling pretty generous.

1 Like