Poyo's Spec & Drek for June 16th, 2021

The Venom #35 Spoiler topic actually had the Spoiler as the Subject, that one was a clear indicator of a no no to me.

And I my post was a little different, as I don’t think I really spoiled anything to be honest. Heartless was already a known character and most of the mention of Dick’s sister was already spread around the interwebs.

But yes, @Kevin is right in a sense. Spec threads might contain slight spoilers, because we’re speculating in them so things might get mentioned, particularly if we see the book is already heating up on pre-sales. If you don’t like any type of spoilers, don’t read spec topics. :wink:

Also, no where did I say those words you quoted. All I mentioned was Dick’s sister after “first full of Heartless”, nothing more or less. I didn’t even say her name or who she was. I’ve seen more spoilers in solicitations for books at times.

Also the solicitation for the book pretty much indicates Heartless was going to be in the story, so that one doesn’t even count either… :wink:

Dick Grayson trades out his escrima sticks for a magnifying glass and a sleuth hat to investigate Blüdhaven’s new mayor, Melinda Zucco, and find out how the daughter of the man who murdered Dick’s parents came to power in Nightwing’s city. But his investigative adventure is cut short when he comes face to face with the most horrendous villain in the history of Blüdhaven—HEARTLESS.

1 Like