Poyo's Spec & Picks for 420, 2022 šŸš¬

I havenā€™t read Punisher yet but I just want guns on the coverā€¦ thatā€™s what I was implying. :wink:

1 Like

Thenā€¦ Welcome to the Gunshow!

7 Likes

I myself love 4/20 as itā€™s National cold brew coffee day!

1 Like

Art, as we all know, is firmly in the eye of the beholder. Having said that, I canā€™t remember a worse run of Avengers A covers. Sure, the Liefeld 90s stuff was something, but yikes.

Still showing out of stock to meā€¦

Has anyone seen the marvel books this week? Wondering if the paper quality problems continue.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the attraction for High Republic 15?

1 Like

I love how some people have no idea what is going on with SW HR #15 (2nd Ptgs) !!

Last Wednesday I went to my LCS and was like, ā€˜I FOCā€™d 7 copies of SW HR #15ā€¦, can I up my order to 12 copies?ā€™

They responded ā€¦ ā€˜If I have enough copies, sureā€¦, yeahā€¦ we ordered enoughā€¦ā€™

Word got out finally. LOL.

Hopefully my LCS fulfills my order, cause It wasnā€™t the last damned minute I asked themā€¦ :slight_smile:

I was calling it back on March 11ā€¦

Depends on what books you want to spec on?>

SW HR #1 2nd print- 1st cover app
SW HR #15 2nd print- 1st cover app
Both have him on the coverā€¦take your pickā€¦

SW #20 1st app
SW #20 2nd print- 1st full app
SW #20 1:25 1st full app, is probably the best spec book to haveā€¦

I got a few of all 3> SW HR #1 2nd print, copy of SW #20 1:25 ratio, SW HR #15 2nd printā€¦

1 Like

Is that a typo, or did the appearance get ā€œfullerā€ from 1st to 2nd print?

2 Likes

How can you have 2 1st cover apps?

2 Likes

Still wondering this myself. @CRUZZER or anyone still havenā€™t said why to buy.

SWTHR #1 2nd print has 1st cover appearances

1 Like

Because I actually read Star Warsā€¦ and not buy just because it is the cool thing to do because everyone else doesā€¦ :slight_smile:

1st cover appearance of a Leveler ā€¦ While this is debatable since SW HR Eye of the Storm #2 came out same day, EOS #2 was more of background story.

Itā€™s the final issues of the Star Wars High Republic Phase 1. This gives a plot so when you start Phase 2, you know the background of the events of what left off.

Had Trail of Shadows #5 gone to 2nd print that would have been my spec. as well. A lot of those are still left on the shelves at the stores Iā€™m going too. I think the cover art for Trail of Shadows turned off a lot of peopleā€¦

1 Like

The shade throw wasnā€™t needed. You just keep pumping this printing in multiple threads and then blatantly not answering people when they asked why you keep saying to get it.

When itā€™s new comic book day, your birthdayā€¦and pot day all in one!!! Oh happy day to me!!!

5 Likes

I hope you make it through! Thatā€™s a lot to take in!

Typo, sorry

He is on both covers, that is why i said take your pick in my post?..What is everyone saying 1st cover app is? #1 or #15?

I have really been enjoying 4/20, lots of iced coffee! Other folks seem pleased today too, yet oddly donā€™t have any iced coffee and smell faintly of a skunky smoke. Odd.

2 Likes