Predator Theme Variants from Marvel in May

List inspired me to make it a CHU article as well…

2 Likes

That CVR A reminded me of the classic Chris Warner Big Game cover from the 90s.

2 Likes

Damn. Looks like the best predator variant (Miles Morales) has either been cancelled or delayed.

Had a few copies on preorder at TFAW and just got an email from them that the supplier has cancelled the item and so it has been removed from my preorders.

:man_shrugging:

Doesn’t look like any of the links above are going to those covers anymore.

Marvel Comics Cancels Orders For Predator #1, Delays Until November

per Bleeding Cool

1 Like

Hmm so I guess they’re delaying all the variants across other titles too then… Looks like i’ll have to wait.

I wonder if the delay relates to the secret Predator movie that got leaked. Tie-in potential?

Must be why it got canned

2 Likes

They weren’t woke enough.

My bet on how this plays out: it gets litigated for a while, in the end the screenwriters settle with Disney, Disney retains the rights, screenwriters get a huge pay day.

Predator films and comics come from Disney then.

2 Likes

BleedingStool, late to the party as always. Rich must get his “scoops” via Media Mail…lol

Did Predator Lawsuit Scupper Marvel Comics Plans?

2 Likes

I don’t even have to click the link… to get a good laugh!

I’m British and even I can laugh at some of the language brits use:

“Did the solicitors mucking in the pews, sunny up the muggins for Disney’s claw mouths?!”

2 Likes

Still no word on this…

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If there’s a lawsuit involved, I’m pretty sure we’re not going to see Predator at Marvel for a very long while… maybe not ever…

yeah these got cancelled im pretty sure

Law suits were cancel culture before cancel culture was cool. They’re like late 70s CBGB punk rock cancel culture.

:stuck_out_tongue: (obviously I’m being facetious. Please don’t anybody respond with real life serious takes on this. Politics make @agentpoyo go smash smash)

1 Like

I only go smash smash cause @anthony tells me too… :wink:

1 Like

Talking about Predator… jejeje

1 Like

And all this time I thought Van Damme was a bad ass but nope… doesn’t seem like he lives up to the characters he plays… :wink:

1 Like