Predator Theme Variants from Marvel in May

Meh, I was always more a Schwarzenegger guy myself.

1 Like

Filming for the Predator movie is finished…

It will be a prequel…

https://screenrant.com/predator-5-prequel-movie-production-updates-bts-image/

https://screenrant.com/xenomorph-alien-vs-predator-origin-why-hunters-theory/

Like clockwork.

5 Likes

I’d like to see a movie where they can explain the Predator culture - warriors, hunters, etc. but still advanced enough to build spaceships, weapons, etc. Seems like a good source for a limited series TV show also. They shouldnt dumb the culture down or make them soft, but may be explain how they evolved. Also, why are they hunting (training ?, sport ?, exploration ? resources? expansion ?), etc. Obviously they dont like ‘Aliens’ …

1 Like

Now you just need to pitch to Disney a court series about an alcoholic Wooky Attorney. I’d watch that.

1 Like

Is Predator #1 back on for 2022? I hope so.

1 Like

Someone beat me to it… damn

Like Tusken Raiders in Books of Boba.

2 Likes

You should be a lawyer.

1 Like

Predator Omnibus Vol 1. Is scheduled for MAY 31, 2022

Yeah. A YEar Late… but ehh

As a fan of the franchise, this interests me. I really hope the upcoming movie is good as the most recent one is a hot mess.

1 Like

A year and 2 months later…

3 Likes

Probably caught covid and was in recoup mode.

(BTW I was being sarcastic, no offense to those who are dealing with ongoing covid after affects)

You’re making a joke, but epidemiologists have actually discussed the possible danger of viruses we could catch from space aliens if we ever made contact. Just think about what happened when people sailed around our own planet and what happened with introducing illnesses. Think about how humanity could be wiped out by the space alien equivalent of a common cold and it’s kind of scary to think about us meeting something from space…

1 Like

I would be more worried about an asteroid smashing into the planet destroying everything. You really don’t even need space; just look at early contact on our own planet that led to the deaths of civilizations. We would just be the indigenous race.

I just finished reading “Predator versus Wolverine” I definitely loved it. I did a generic review on Amazon.

Predator Omnibus 2 was supposed to come out last week but was pushed to May, it’s still on my order list, at least that’s what my LCS told me.

Going along with that, I picked up the Darkhorse Predator Omnibus’s #1-4 from someone for $12 each I already had those 4 but these are in better condition so I tossed my other set on the bay (ebay) for someone to fish out. I’m asking for $230 before shipping but make me an offer and I may accept… :slight_smile:

This morning I bought Archie Vs. Predator 2 TP for $10 ! The Archie comics website has it for 1/2 off so why not. IF You want to try to use my discount code, TRY AC20 It may or may NOT work. who knows.

Hope to continue this post soon in the near future… I hope all is well… :slight_smile:

3 Likes