Pretty messed up, but Black Panther #5 2009 first full Shuri as Black Panther

Looks like that Black Panther Annual has been moving. Not many left on eBay, most are Int’l.

I find nothing wrong with buying or selling any of the books that have heated up due to the tragic news. Life goes on and there’s no sense in missing out on potential money that could affect your life for the better.

I’ve been speculating on Shuri for sometime. Several reasons why but among them is someone’s going to have to take over in the MCU and she’s the logical choice. Especially with equal rights being a huge issue even today.

Everyone knows all the keys for her. Including her first appearance, first cover appearances as BP along with her first actual story as BP. There’s some books being overlooked and now that I’ve gotten a few copies for myself I’m sharing here.

These are Preview books that I’ve found 3 so far that have the preview for BP1. (I know how some feel about previews but there’s a market and for those completionists they’re must haves.) Which would be the first cover appearance as BP. It’s in the following books and I’m sure more. Mighty Avengers #21, X-Men Legacy #220 & Marvels Eye of the Camera #3. I myself went for a newsstand and some directs of MA21 since it also has a bunch of characters joining the team.

I’ve only found the first page of the preview and won’t have the others until I have them in hand.

1 Like

shuri

Could be nothing at all, or it could be a minor indication of where Disney wants to take things in the future. Disney Movie Insiders has this as a reward redemption option.

that book is $20+ now i think

Not BP, but looks like you fan also get the SW HR Director’s Cut as well. My bad if already posted.

Imgur