Punchline Book Announced

That and she just looks awesome. They did a great job with her look, that’s for sure. I love that she studied chemistry too lol. Shit I’m scared of her!

3 Likes

@Alana, I think you should buy as many of these as you did the Joker’s Daughter #1, Gonna be a huge hit. :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be skipping it all together :roll_eyes:

Shit did jokers daughter get a one shot???

I just popped off on 2 copies of the 3rd printing. 2nd printing has an 11k print run according to comichron so I figure this one is most likely even lower. 9.8s are selling for 250 now when they were 200 this morning pre announcement of her upcoming one shot. New listings are 300 each now tho so here we go!

This Punchline book is just a one shot no full series.

I’m sure it’s them testing the water… I’m sure the series isn’t far behind…

1 Like

Testing the waters can get muddled. Sales figures will be skewed. Im betting there will be a shit ton of store variants. DC might think the high number of copies ordered because of that equals Punchline getting her own series

1 Like

Lol, scalpers are already gobbling up all the variant covers to HA3 and B89.

1 Like

And just in time comes the Batman #92 Retailer BW of the design variant. Each store front will get a copy for free if they’re active on DC orders.

unnamed

Place your bets… I bet Midtown lists this for at least $550 minimum…

That looks cool but it pisses me off since I have two of the purple versions at cgc right now…

Where did you get that info ? Havent recieved any info yet

Did you pay your DC tab this month? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Every COD, I pay…lol.
I looked on twitter… BATMAN #92 RETAILER APPRECIATION VARIANT COMING SEPTEMBER 1

Heh, I had a source give me the news via email… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks dope but def not dropping the cash for it. But will be hot I’m sure.

Well, so much for trying to get every Batman 92 cover. Hard pass on BW covers anyways though.

Is this cover the A Putri cover or the B Cho cover? Some places list it as the A, TFAW lists it as the B, and previews has the same cover for both.

@RipCityGamer

Based on the info Lunar has right now, A has no cover image, B is the Cho (pictured above)

But that’s not Cho’s artwork, that looks like Putri’s…

1 Like