Punisher Disney+ Jon Bernthal

I know that The Punisher show has been out for a long time, BUT, I re-binged season 1 and well, holy sh*t.

Easily the best show I’ve watched (again) in a long time! If you haven’t since release, I’d highly advise you to do so again. If you haven’t seen it and don’t mind violence - watch it now.

Jon Bernthal is … The Punisher. Period. He and the other actors are amazing!

2 Likes

He’s coming back for daredevil born again, its been confirmed

2 Likes

I had no idea. To Google I go!

It seems as if Daredevil: Born Again will be Punisher, Daredevil and Kingpin’s official introduction into the MCU per an article in Variety.

Yes, most already knew that but, I did not. Thank you for that LoveBox! (not the first time in my life that I’ve used that phrasing :grin:)

I think they’re going to be the establishment of street-level heroes to ground spider-0man again instead of a spaceship-cruising spider-guy

I am doing the same started a couple months ago. I’m going in Chronological order…
right now I’m at Luke Cage Season 2…

going along with The Punisher, after rewatching it, I was introduced to Donna Summer’s “I Feel Love”

I been putting it on Jukeboxs at Applebees via TouchTunes all across Phoenix… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good song! Same year as the introduction to Star Wars. I was young but still remember it well. I wasn’t into comics then but the kids that were mostly talked about X-men.

Watching season 2 now. While not as good as the first, it’s definitely watchable. Reflecting, slightly disappointed that they didn’t introduce a different villain, but Ben Barnes did a great job as Jigsaw