Quick Spec’s: She Hulk #53, #54 1st Immortal She Hulk

I stopped collecting that avengers run after Voyager and the other dude

I like Voyager as a spec character. I’m sitting on bunch of Voyager lottery tickets. The other dude is known as Challenger. :+1:

That’s what I was thinking challenger it just sound so stupid to me for a character name I thought I must be mistaken

It’s in reference to the NASA program, I believe. Voyager and Challenger. Voyager (the shuttle, not the Marvel character, lol) was also a part of Star Trek III’s plot, I think.

I got those ratio variants so I’m with you future lottery tickets maybe losing tickets but still tickets.:crazy_face:

1 Like

Challenger is a great name for a spacecraft comic character not so much.

1 Like

Buy low, sell high… let the suckers pay for the first appearance of a character that’s already appeared years ago… :wink:

1 Like

I grabbed copies of both those books as well.

676 I have signed by Jim Zub. I bought it from Anthony off CHU back in the day when Anthony would get a stack of books signed by artists he mingled with. I have a Batman 24 newsstand and 38 both signed by Tom King.

What ever happened to that Anthony? The one that Used to offer signed books here on the site for a tad over cover, first come first serve. Those were the good ‘ol days…

1 Like

I got to add this in here In #54 you can see her transformation as a stronger hulk like twice the size of her pre death figure after fighting off death just like immortal Hulk was stronger upon his return. So this book is first Savage and Immortal She Hulk all in one?

One could argue this is the 2nd or 3rd most key SheHulk book behind first She Hulk and first Titania.

Ha Drog. He is still here. The problem is the signature game has changed a lot. Used to be able to work it out with the shops to get there early or late , lay out the books, and have the talent come through and sign them. It was pretty easy. Problem is too many others started to try to do the same thing and they had to back off. Last signing I did was for Killadelphia #1 I had the writer signing a bunch of copies and he was cool. We talked horror movies and let it slip Killadelphia was optioned for tv. Then he back pedaled and said I couldn’t say with whom they had signed. I was good with that.

Yeah, “others”…always ruining things for people who have a good thing going!

Figured things are different these days…with spec going crazy as it is “others” have jumped on the wagon and want a piece of that pie…muffling the fun of those like yourself that were really just trying to get a few signatures and pass the around to loyal fans at essentially cost.

Oh well. Keep trying, I suppose.

I gotta find a good book to put up on CHU for a giveaway.

She is bought back from the dead…thats hardly immortal IMO

She battles mistress Death to return to life the Doctor doesn’t do anything but filter toxin out of her blood at the request of Reed Richards.

At the end of #54 she is going to die the same way she died in #52 and that’s when she becomes immortal she hulk she changes physically and doesn’t die like she did last time in the same situation.