Quick Specs: Venomverse War Stories

So Ngozi reappears in Marvel Voices Legacy #1 after a few years. Her first appearance prior is Venomverse War Stories #1 a few copies for cover found online all the way up to $60. Definitely worth a cheap pick up. Also would make a great character for a Wakanda show.

2 Likes

Just bought one off midtown

1 Like

As of writing this Mycomicshop has cover A

Ok so now I know this spec is real. 1st the YouTube hypers last week (Ultramaximus, TalesfromtheFlipside) and now @Alana. glad I bought my copies for a $1 last week.

1 Like

a decent amount of copies moved on eBay in the last 24hrs will be interesting to see where it sits in a few days once the info gets out there.

1 Like

Info was out already I think today confirmed it with issues release.

I bought a couple at cover. No big deal if it doesnt pan out.

1 Like

I grabbed a few from MCS. Meh, it was a
Slow week. I only have Batman 106 in my pull and didn’t go for anything else.

must explain why all the cheap copies and copies off mycomicshop and midtown faded

Yeah its official Keycollector watches the real spectaculars and just copies and pastes. Gary Nesser “TheComicDespective” posted this spec on Feb 15th

Then that night he dropped a youtube video and so did Ultra. Only reason I bought copies lol

3 Likes

That Marvel Voices Copiel Miles cover is going for $20+? Is it because of this Ngozi symbiote reappears?

I think its cause the Miles cover looks really good and Miles is a popular character right now. The other covers aren’t selling as high for it

1 Like

Yeah it’s pure Miles hype

2 Likes

I am in a Facebook group, where it was stated it was a first appearance. I mentioned it wasn’t and the guy who posted acknowledged it. Still saw a bunch of people after those posts reporting on how they had bought a few. I suppose when FOMO hits it really hits!

1 Like

Whoever runs that group needs to do some fact checking.

Is Venomverse a cameo or full appearance?

Full

1 Like

Her whole origin is in the book and says quite a lot and is in a bunch of pages

1 Like

On this occasion, you are right. Usually, he is pretty accurate. We all make mistakes I guess…

I erroneously posted it was a new first and then corrected it when I found out. I had done as much due diligence as possible and still missed it. It happens. As long as you are not paying the guy for bad spec it’s ok. Lol.

2 Likes