Quoting Users Tip

Just wanted to throw out a cool feature on the forum here.

If you reply, you can easily quote a user but say you want to just quote a portion of their post and not the entire thing to get your point across by narrowing down the quote to a specific thing the user stated.

If you select and highlight the text you want to quote, it should prompt with a “quote” option that you can click and it will start the reply, quoting your highlighted text:

Pretty nifty eh!

2 Likes

YEP,.IT WORKS! I was worried about it only working on PC/laptops and not for cellys & tablets,. But no problem here. Great tip bud!

1 Like

Sadly the amount of time people spend on their phones, most websites are now catered to mobile users.

1 Like

I know exactly what you mean. Believe it or I haven’t had a celly in maybe 2 years and I still have a house phone lol. . The other day I watched one of those IG videos and it showed a pro.boxer training in the middle of the ring with all these people around it watchin,. Actually watching their cellphones while recording with all their heads down. Its sooo weird. The dude is right in front of you (a professional prizefighter!) and they all got their heads down looking at a screen lolol. Creepy stuff bud. Black Mirror type stuff :alien::space_invader::robot::calling::face_with_raised_eyebrow: