Rate DCEASED #1

Not the spec potential but the story itself.

Did you enjoy the story?

Was it what you expected?

Are you looking forward to #2 to see what happens next?

Which is your favorite cover of the 3 and why?
Scan_0001
Thought for the day, DARKSEID WAS!!!

Noone’s read it? I just ordered another 40 copies of the standard cover form Diamond. The blank cover is in stock now also.

Noone may have read #1 but DC Direct just sent me an advance PDF of #2 downloading right now!!!

please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,please be as good as #1,
okay, from this point on you should stop reading this, it’s going to be loaded with spoilers.
:zipper_mouth_face:
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
:shushing_face:

Aquaman, good, so far good, wow, oh no, Harley Joker and Ivey, okay good, oh no, not Hal Jordan, wow new Lantern aka Green Canary?, 6 more pages to go…that’s really bad, not Mr Bat Freeze, don’t do it Alfred, BANG!!!

Going to bump orders for #2 now

Orders bumped up, PDF read a 2nd time.
My first thoughts for #3, Damians new cloths? Did Harley make it to #3? What can they possibly come up with to surprise me next?

PDF’s accessible thru today’s Diamond Daily now.

I have not read it but I’m going to. It sounds good.