Robert Pattinson Cast as Batman in Next reboot

Me too ! Greig Fraser did a wonderful job.

1 Like

Judging from the preview and the fact it is a DC movie, there will be no sunlight for him to sparkle.

1 Like

Lol, those early comments didnā€™t age well. Pattinson was amazing in The Lighthouse. This movie will kick ass.

1 Like

It looks pretty cool.

I was about to comment about the first comment in this thread lol

Greig Fraser is the reason I adore Rogue One cinematically.

1 Like

4k trailer is here as posted by Matt Reeves himself.

1 Like

New Batman movie is rated PG-13 fans were hoping that it was gonna be Rated R like the Joker movie.

Not surprised but I think itā€™ll still be really good. Look at those planet of the apes movies by him and how good they were even on pg 13

1 Like

Okay, I just saw it. Itā€™s pretty good but I think Iā€™m getting burnt out on Bat-tropes. Itā€™s not taking over as my #1 Bat film - I think thatā€™s still going to be Batman Begins and TDK. Good cast. Hoping for a less emo Bruce next go-round and some of his dialog near the end makes me think that might happen.

I do think Pattinson made a good Batman. And, I like this Catwoman - though I donā€™t think she was ever referred to by that name.

BIG SPOILER:

I think itā€™s too early to tease Joker, but that was heavily implied.

No spoilers here. Just saw the movie and I thought it was great Paul Dano was creepy as hell. The movie was the right amount of action and horror. I really liked it a lot. Reminded me a lot of Detective Comics. It didnā€™t beat The Dark Knight as a better movie in my eyes, but it is up there. A bit long is my only gripe.

2 Likes

I really want to see this, but I likely wonā€™t until itā€™s on HBO. Finding a sitter for kids these days is hard, and I still donā€™t know that Iā€™d enjoy a movie in a crowded theaterā€¦

2 Likes

4 Likes

Upcoming Penguin show looks pretty good too!

1 Like