Robin King 1st App?

Yeah, Midtown will have theirs up probably next Tuesday or Wednesday, they always do the next Previews around last Wednesday of the month. TFAW usually follows closer to the new month themselves.

Where to pre-order?

Robin king solo book is in Oct solicitations which have not been released yet.

1 Like

I thought that was proven to be fact. That all the BWLs Robin’s were Jason Todd Robin’s. That’s why they all chirp the word ‘crow’ constantly, and to get their attention, BWL uses the word ‘Bar’. ‘Crow’ + ‘Bar’ = scaring the Robin’s to do his bidding. That’s how I understood it at least.

Proven fact? Nowhere have it been confirmed that any of the robins are JT.

In fact, didn’t those robins come from an earth that has a different past…how do we know he was even beaten by a crow bar in any of these alternate universes?

I think we’re all speculating, but no where has it been confirmed by DC or it’s writers I’ve found. Just theories from comic sites,

This is what you want they still cheap Metal #2 Mattina 3rd print first appearance with RobGoblins on the cover later printing store exclusive.

1 Like

9.8 virgin for less then it cost to buy and have graded.

1 Like

Okay. Whatever. I’m not so sure it’s too relevant to anything. It was a simple observation that makes a hell of a lot of sense. Tis all. The fact that those particular words are used by BWL as a controlling mechanism for his Robin’s, and how the Robin’s react to the completion of the word ‘crow-bar’, by BWL, and given the known Batman history of Jason Todd, his alter ego Robin, and crowbars, it is a fairly obvious deduction, imo. Maybe we should get on the tweeter and ask Snyder?

And still $10 for the trade at Frankies

This one?

https://frankiescomics.com/products/dark-nights-death-metal-2-francesco-mattina?_pos=2&_sid=4f077ee00&_ss=r

This one

Thanks. For some reason when I searched I could not find it. Appreciate you posting for me.

He’s always been in the solicit for Legends for his origin (scroll up and I put the solicit in this thread earlier). We’ve known that for a while now. Just a question of he will get his crown or not (if that matters).

That news been out he was in Legends. It was mentioned here. Economic just reads from other sites key collector and such. Why his FOC video is Saturday after most Friday videos. And zi suggest everyone hit there site and look ahead. Unless ur flipping books all the info is there.

I wasn’t referring to the origin or non-king app. Economics doesn’t read off of key collector; key collector has actually credited him with finding out info. Anyway, I didn’t mean to offend anyone so I’ll remove my post.

No reason to delete anything. No one offended at all. We are all on the same team here.

You stated he was in the book, I didn’t realize you meant in the book with the crown.

All good.

1 Like

Definitely no offense and hope it dodnt come out that way. And yes he was credited and it was removed. Just stating facts. The guys is funny at times. Just wanted to give you other options to be informed. I feel when we wait for others to tell us about books that FOMO sets in. But reading and browsing various online shops gives you a leg up. Playsanity.com unknowncomics tfaw midtown. All about to have preorders coming up for OCT next week wed or after. Buy low so even if it’s a miss you didnt break the bank.

I think if you rely only on first hand information, then you will miss out on some great opportunities. That’s why I trust this site and some content creators.

I think the mere fact we are all here shows we don’t only use first hand info.

I actually watch Econ every week. He’s a little wacky and too many of his cover pics are just half naked women, ha, but there is some good info in there sometimes.

4 Likes

To add to the debate, two notes from Key Coll from Snyder’s SDCC panel …of note though, what’s a full appearance to us and what’s a full to a writer can often be very different. Im in the camp he becomes RK in DM2, just doesn’t wear the crown. But I don’t think the market will agree. I’ve got multiples of all of them just to be safe. Ha.

1 Like