SDCC 2021 Exclusives

SDCC announced that their summer event will be online again this year and they will re-assess in the fall.

STATEMENT REGARDING

COMIC-CON SPECIAL EDITION

Due to recent inquiries, we would like to clarify that the traditional Comic-Con in-person event in San Diego, normally held in July, has been postponed until summer 2022. However, Comic-Con@Home will return as an online event on July 23-25, 2021.

This fall we’re planning a smaller, supplemental event we’re calling Comic-Con Special Edition, taking place on November 26-28, 2021. It is our hope that by that point, conditions will permit in-person public gatherings of this kind. As details are still being finalized, badge cost, attendance capacity, and related information will be forthcoming.

Updated 4/13/2021

Exclusives distributed through Diamond have already started being solicited including this little gem from the Mandalorian:

I figured we could share our finds and links in this thread.

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/san-diego-2021

1 Like

SDCC gets its own exclusive items? When did that start?

Yes, I’m being silly.

You can find a bunch of these SDCC Exclusives on TFAW SDCC Exclusive page for cheaper on pre-order now

I like the tron figures, but without a light cycle I’M OUT!

I like the Cobra Kai figures… I’m on the fence about snagging them though.

Nice. Good find, Anthony.

New Hot Wheels Star Wars Green Darth Vader Character Car, available from MattelCreations.com on Thursday, July 22, at 9 a.m. PST / 12 p.m. EST.

1 Like

That is so ugly but yet still so cool… :wink:

Same…I hate it and I want it so bad.

These are the same feelings I have when I look at the original Chaykin cover.

“God that Vader is horrible! I love that I have this book!”

1 Like

3 Likes

Mondo Exclusives:

That Sad-verine is hilarious.

2 Likes

Calling @Anthony , get your Misfits merch today!

SDCC-2021-Misfits-Japan-Enamel-Pin-459x360

Just checked Mattel and they sold out of Vader Hot Wheels and Batman Hot Wheels. I’ll check tomorrow again to see if they have restock.