SDCC 2022 Announcements/News

A pirate ship full of booze is going to saunter up to the convention center this year. Never have I wanted to go more…

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Sideshow Con Wolverine Ronin Premium Format Figure Reveal:

Peacemaker Print:

Catwoman Print:

The Batman Print:

New Ahsoka Tano Sixth Scale Figure Placeholder URL (not live): https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/clone-wars-ahsoka-tano-sixth-scale-figure

Likely an animated figure by Sideshow in the same vein as these:

1 Like

Ew. Imagine if that bird poops in Selina’s mouth? That’s all I can think about when is see this

1 Like

Hasbro today officially revealed the Selfie Series – a way for collectors to get their own likeness on select Star Wars, Marvel, G.I.Joe, Power Rangers and Ghostbuster figures.

Star Wars options include Mandalorian Warrior, Imperial Stormtrooper, X-wing Pilot and Rebel Princess for $59.99 each*

*Price subject to change as it is based off of the original listing on HasbroPulse in May 2022.

1 Like

Im looking forward to this. It’s gonna be a great birthday gift for my wife. :smiley:

I’ll get Mando for me and a Ghostbuster for the wife!

Looks like I’m going to be selling Tupac Ghostbusters :joy:

2 Likes

As we know from all the news going on this week, there are numerous virtual “off-sites” to SDCC happening the week before the show floor proper:

McFarlane Toys Summer Showcase starts TOMORROW! Make sure you are following us across all our social channels and McFarlane.com so you don’t miss a thing. See you tomorrow morning!

1 Like

Kind of an angry selfie…

1 Like

SDCC exclusives ?

No, just reveals from McFarlane’s summer showcase that started today. As i said before, I consider it a “virtual off-site” to SDCC right now.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like