SDCC 2022 Exclusives

Black Krrsantan (Flocked)(Gamestop Exclusive)

Andor (Target Exclusive)

Purge Trooper (Phase II Armor)(Walmart Exclusive)

PM sent

Someone said they’d get me the Moon Knight Layla Funko Pop if they can, was it you? I’d take one. Also, if you see any fun and weird indie comics as I like supporting indie creators and self-publishing comic makers.

1 Like

Yup. I got you

Just so you guys know, I wont charge anything extra on these exclusives. If its $25, I’ll charge $25 plus the shipping. Now if you wanna send me an extra $1, cool! :wink::grin:

4 Likes

I love it; but not sure I $30 love it. Thinking thinking thinking

1 Like

I’m buying it. A huge Batman fan here.

2 Likes

I’m going for it, too. Probably the A&B, which I never do. I want for my PC but I think it’ll hold its value over time. Still kicking myself for missing out on his 'Tec #1000 / #27 homage.

Alex Ross:

[UPDATE June 16]

Alex Ross will also have a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive Black Adam illustration, created as a cover for Black Adam: The Dark Age . This lithograph is limited to 75 pieces and comes signed by Alex Ross and with a COA, and will be available at Booth #2415 for $195. You can also join the waitlist on Ross’ website.

Additionally, there is a new Moon Knight illustration, titled “ Moon Knight: Fist of Vengeance “, featuring Marc Spector in his iconic outfit. The signed giclée is limited to 50 pieces and comes signed by Ross and with a COA, and will be available at Booth #2415 and on his website via waitlist for $395.

JYK All Day:

PuNf4RzU
[UPDATE June 20]

Heroes in a half shell! JYK All Day has teamed up with artist Daniel M. Chavez for a collaboration that’s turtle-rific. They’re working together not to stop The Shredder, though, but to bring you some brand new art for San Diego Comic-Con.

This 11×17 print, “ The Brothers in Color ” from “The Brothers” sketch series, will be available for $20. Cowabunga, dude!

4 Likes

Here’s a look at Sienkiewicz’s San Diego Comic-Con exclusives, which will be available at Booth #2614.

Batman #125 SDCC Exclusive Cover
Cover A is a wraparound cover featuring the Caped Crusader swinging into action, held in shadow. You’ll be able to choose from unsigned, signed and a CGC copy. Cover B is a rare sketch variant of this all-new image but is only available in a set of both covers. You’ll be able to place a pre-order starting Thursday, June 30 on his website.

aversion
bversion.-jpg

2 Likes

THE LOYAL SUBJECTS SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2022 EXCLUSIVES

Toymakers The Loyal Subjects are heading back to San Diego Comic-Con, at Booth #2544. No word yet on pricing, or if they’ll be dropping exclusives on specific days/times like in years past, but we’ll update as we learn more.

Here’s a look at this year’s exclusives:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Fresh From the Shadows

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4-Pack

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shadow Villains 2-Pack

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll get the socks lol

Symbiote Studios:

[UPDATE June 28]

In addition to their previously announced Catnip Bravo x Transformers plush, Symbiote Studios will also have a SDCC exclusive shirt of the mash-up — which you can pick up for $19.99 at Booth #3249.

[UPDATE May 29]

Up first, Symbiote is transforming ( get it ? ) their mascot Catnip Bravo into Optimus Prime. This 12″ Transformers x Symbiote exclusive plush is as powerful as it is adorable, and will be available for $29.99

Beeline:

[UPDATE June 27]

Something wicked this way comes. Beeline Creative will be bringing a new Horror-Themed Collector Set of Geeki Tikis Mini Muglets to SDCC, which features Regan from The Exorcist , Pennywise from IT , Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th , and Freddy Krueger from A Nightmare on Elm Street . You can pick up the set for $60.

KRS Comics:

Online comic book shop KRS Comics is heading to San Diego Comic-Con this year, where they’ll have several exclusive variant covers for the convention. You can stop by Booth #5537 to check them out, and to pick up other comics.

Let’s take a look at their exclusives:

The Boys #1 SDCC Exclusive — $30

Cover art by Ivan Tao. Three different covers, including Homelander, Starlight, and Queen Maeve.

1 Like

Ivan Tao is literally the worst sell-out exclusive artist around. Terrible art

2 Likes

Along with every one of his covers having the same exact blacked-out/zombie/sunken eyes and pale skin.

1 Like

Hey, everybody needs a gimmick! Leifeld’s got no feet in his work, Tao’s got no eyes!

1 Like

Icon Heroes:

Icon Heroes will be back at San Diego Comic-Con again this year, at Booth #3245. They always have an exciting array of licenses, including G.I. Joe , Power Rangers , and more.

Here’s a look at this year’s exclusives:

Yo, joe! Icon Heroes will be bringing a G.I. Joe Cobra Arashikage 24K Gold Plated Pin Set to debut at the convention. The two piece pin set features the Cobra and Arashikage symbols, packaged in a black keepsake box with the G.I. Joe logo printed in gold. It’s limited to 500 sets, and available for $30.

You’ll also be able to order it online starting July 8, in limited quantities, for those who can’t make it to the show.

1 Like