SDCC 2022 Exclusives

2 Likes

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/dark-nights-metal-batman-merciless-red-version-dah070sp-action-figure-san-diego-comiccon-2022-previews-exclusive/dc218775?id=LE-809045453

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-arcade-bebop-and-rocksteady-action-figure-2pack-san-diego-comiccon-2022-px/dc5008152?id=LE-809045453

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-casey-jones-skull-face-glowinthedark-bst-axn-5inch-figure-san-diego-comiccon-2022-px/dc35587?id=LE-809045453

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/product/judge-dredd-vs-death-black-and-white-118-action-figure-2pack-san-diego-comiccon-2022-previews-exclusive/dc218008?id=LE-809045453

5 Likes

Awesome! Great to see these announcements starting to roll out

How small is a 1:18 robocop like an army man size maybe smaller?

1:18 is typically around 4" on average.

No DC properties yet. Hope they do other properties and not just Batman, Harley, and Poison Ivy again

Pre-order open:

NECA is taking you into the world of Dungeons & Dragons today with a brand new exclusive heading to San Diego Comic-Con. This Dungeons & Dragons – 4″ Scale Action Figures – Lost Wave 4 Pack features a set of “lost” Dungeons & Dragons action figures, reproduced to match the original prototypes that never saw release.

1 Like

“ Man may be the warmest place to hide — and this San Diego Comic-Con exclusive is ice cold. Today, NECA is bringing fans an exclusive figure from John Carpenter’s The Thing . The figure, which is 7″ tall and features an LED light in the head, recreates the poster’s iconic burst of light. It also comes with interchangeable and removable faceplates, and comes packaged in a display-friendly 5th panel window box packaging styled after the film’s poster.”

2 Likes

Heads up, NECA home preorders go live tomorrow:

[UPDATE June 2] NECA has announced prices for each of their convention exclusives as well as how those folks at home can score them.

On Friday June 3 at 9am PT, they will be putting a limited stock up in their store. Items will be pre-orders and will not ship until after San Diego Comic-Con. There is a limit of two per item per customer, and multiple orders will be cancelled.

2 Likes

NECA Update:

" [UPDATE June 13]

There’s room for a little more — and that something more is a Zombo action figure. Singer, songwriter, and filmmaker Rob Zombie’s character in his upcoming film The Munsters is getting its own San Diego Comic-Con exclusive, packaged in a Crumble Creature Crackers box. The character was originally featured in a season two episode of the original The Munsters TV series, where he played a popular horror TV host.

No word yet on pricing, but we’ll update once we know more."

2 Likes

I want that !!!

1 Like

Zombo is creepy! Scares me just looking at it. Love it!

1 Like

Paging @Anthony !

" This year’s Yesterdays Misfits exclusive tee is a Misfits #138 T-Shirt and exclusive trading card, featuring artwork by LAmour Supreme, paying tribute to Frank Miller’s famous 1982 comic cover from Wolverine #1 .

The t-shirts are available in either black or white, and there are two versions of the trading cards. The first is a limited edition trading cards with gold foil one will ship worldwide and while supplies last.

There is also a SDCC exclusive edition of 500 of the trading cards, which are hand-numbered and feature a black foil Misfits logo. These are available only for pick-up at the convention at Booth #1028, and you can pre-order beginning Tuesday, June 14 at 9AM PT.

Both options will be available for $32."

-SDCCBlog

3 Likes

Damn. Too bad the SDCC card is only for pick-up

SDCC 2022 SW LEGENDS IN 3D OFFICER TROOPER 1/2 SCALE BUST

SEP218370

A Gentle Giant Ltd. release! Officer on deck! The First Order Officer joins the Legends in 3D lineup, sporting a red pauldron as seen in Star Wars: The Force Awakens ! Standing approximately 10" tall, this exclusive bust sits atop a high-tech base, and is limited to only 1000 pieces. It comes packaged in a full-color window box with a hand-numbered certificate of authenticity.

In Shops: Jul 27, 2022

Final Orders Due: Jun 27, 2022

SRP: $200.00

I did order a misfits shirt from them. They start shipping 8/1. Can’t wait.

This one’s for @davidbitterbaum

1 Like

I love it!

Just offering my services. But if anyone wants something from SDCC, I’ll do my best to get it. You can PM me if you like. Not getting anything for myself this year. It least nothing yet lol.

6 Likes