SDCC 2023 Exclusives

Thought I’d start the thread for SDCC 2023 Exclusives.

To start it off, Yesterdays Co has a shirt/card Misfits set that homages the classic Iron Man “demon in a bottle” issue.

3 Likes

If anyone has a list of things they want as time goes on, I can get stuff for people and ship out at the show at cost.

9 Likes

I will be getting one of the Yesteryears shirts again this year.

Awesome!

I ruined the white one I got last year. I tie dyed it, wasn’t happy with the result, then tried to tie dye it again, and made it worse. Plus, the XL ran really small so it didn’t fit to begin with.

I just ordered last year’s one again in black. Last year’s shirts are still available on Yesterdays.

I’ll definitely let you know!

They did run small.

I’ll let you know. I always like weird indie comics.

1 Like

I’m finding that is the case with most clothes more and more as I age.

What’s up with that?

:thinking:

3 Likes

Good thread.
I actually got the 4 day + preview night all on my own this year instead of having to ask nicely for one. Felt good to finally hit the lottery.

Yeah I’m trying to fit more comfortably in an XL. Back
To running every day now that my busted ankle is fixed up.

They’re up now.

Nice, I have preview night too. I’ve been going since 2016. Ever been before?

1 Like

Yeaaa… was going every year prior to the pandemic. Maybe like 6 or 7 years in a row?
But I had to get tickets from an insider which is really a drag to ask for. Not my style to ask for things like that.
So I was so happy to actually get tickets on my own during the SDCC drawing earlier this year

2 Likes

We where in the same boat. We had a friend who could get us tickets but my wife never wanted to ask her. So we waited 5yrs before we finally where able to get tickets. I think 2017 or 2018 was the first year going.

1 Like
2 Likes

1 Like

SDCC Previews pre-orders generally:

1 Like

Lol that Wolverine blanket straight pooping on the 181ers.

1 Like