SDCC 2023 Exclusives

Whoever wants something from SDCC just DM me. I’ll try my best to get it for you.

2 Likes

That’s quite kind of you! Thank you.

1 Like
1 Like

So, the comic con has no choice but to be about comic books again? It hasn’t been about comic books for roughly twenty years now.

2 Likes

Its still not about comic books. Its all about the merch.

1 Like

Thanks!

Probably the NECA booth…

This is right. They’re skipping the Hall H and MCU stuff that they’ll likely save for their convention in Disney. Comics will still be there

Im still going

1 Like

Which days you going for!? fellow CHU members gotta stick together. LMK if you plan on going to any of the events or parties, I have a big group that snipes tickets for the events, sans Funko

DC will be selling limited printings of Superman “Big Blue” Edition, Silver Screen Editions of Batman #655, Booster Gold #1 , Authority #1 and Supergirl Woman of Tomorrow #1, a facsimile blank sketch cover variant of Batman #655, SDCC-exclusive hardcovers for Nightwing Vol. 1: Leaping Into the Light, Poison Ivy Vol. 1: The Virtuous Cycle and Batman by Grant Morrison Omnibus Vol. 1, plus limited-quantity chase product like the Sandman Helm Masterpiece Edition, and more.

I’ll be there on Preview Night loading up on these… IF, and ONLY IF they’re not solicited somewhere else. I am so so so so so tired of the expanded definition of “Exclusive” being “oh you can get it online too”.
No No No No - Con exclusive is you need to be there At the Con to get it. Everyone’s gotta twist meaning’s of words these days to make a sale and it is infuriating.

1 Like

Yeah… I agree with that.

NYCC had a Wolverine Exclusive from Marvel at their booth that was limited to 3000 and numbered. Then it was later revealed good old JSC used the same cover (since it was his) and created another variant you could buy from him. That is no longer “exclusive” if you ask me…

1 Like
1 Like

1 Like

Preview night baby - here I come
(Top Cow/Image - if you put these up for availability on the Internet, and I’ll NEVER buy from you again! Pfft!)

1 Like

1 Like

I have my eyes on that Michael Golden Artist Edition.
Variant cover and signed and very limited.
I’ve typically done well purchasing 2 or more of the SDCC/NYCC exclusive in past years and funding my personal copy with the sales of the other 1 or 2.

1 Like

Im going for the top cow VHS homage cover and the Rocketeer books. Dave Stevens has an awesome following, those books always do well

2 Likes

Agreed.
Those two are already on my Preview night Hit List :slight_smile:
… and a whole lot more