SHE-HULK Disney+ show

Same. I had to ask my wife who she was lol

2 Likes

There are only so many of us comic book nerds that Disney can appeal to before having to branch off into other demographics.

Imo Iā€™m enjoying she-hulk, take it for what it is, a fun little series. Not everything has to be so serious in the MCU.

2 Likes

She Hulk is my favorite Marvel show since Loki, I thought Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel were pretty horrible.

I still like Hawkeye better, but yes the last two were a bit meh.

I havenā€™t even watched the last episode of Ms. Marvel yet.

1 Like

I like it but I even like the shows folks think are bad. My wife enjoyed it tho, and she doesnā€™t like anything superhero or science fiction. Even the CG didnt bother her

ā€œLoki,ā€ was a good time.

1 Like

Ok, that episode was funny. Firing on all cylinders there. :boom:

ā€œWong is Twitter armorā€ lolā€¦how relevant. Itā€™s like they knewā€¦

1 Like

To save a click, they think that he could be a derivative of Ghost Rider.

They also teased Mephisto as he sometimes appears as a goat named Jack Scratch all though he was called Jake in She Hulk.

donny blaze more like donny cates

1 Like

I thought Donny was Black Tom Cassidy at first.

That episode was hilarious. I loved it.

1 Like

Honestly the best was Wongers and his new BFF. I liked that they made her spell out her name ā€œIts spelled with two Nā€™s and a Y, not where you would thinkā€ She was like every girl from New Jersey I went to college with

1 Like

Having lived in Upstate New York at one point and met a number of Jersey residents, yeah, it is accurate.

Heā€™ll always be Wongers to me now.

Best episode yet and my wife really likes it too.

Ms Marvel might have been the best one if the villains werent hot garbage. Really brought down the entire series.

1 Like

4 Likes

Omgā€¦ if you swap some letters around you get I Am Synn D. Dangerouy close to Sinn (daughter of Red Skull!) Rumor confirmed!!!

/sarcasm

2 Likes

That and changing her powers to green lanterns was lame & unnecessary. Otherwise Ms Marvel was good.

1 Like