SHE-HULK Disney+ show

I think it is all the rage in Sakaar?

Go watch it again. She doesn’t like the blood part because it is just like other plots and so predictable. She doesn’t say it does not make sense.

All in all I enjoyed the series and looked forward to the next week. I’ve never read a she hulk comic, so with people saying it was like the comic and getting a taste for that. I might pick one up now just to flip through it and see the similarities.

I do agree the last episode was rushed at the end with wrapping things up after meeting the big K. I get the moral of the story and liked the concept, but it just jumped from the “battle scene” to everyone standing around the lawn doing whatever
would have been better if she went back to the scene she left and took control of it. Didn’t care for that “gap”. Little discontinuity there.

But it’s her show, so I get she just ended it on her terms. I get it. It was a fun ride.

1 Like

I think it was tough to follow up Daredevil’s entrance - that was fantastic - but there were things I really enjoyed about the final episode. Loved the whole meeting with K.E.V.I.N. Also had a nice laugh at Hulk_King’s “I wasn’t just handed super powers” after literally being handed the syringe.

Pug cracks me up.

whats next marvel/star wars shows ?

Looks like a young Jason Alexander.

2 Likes

We need a Pug show and Madisynn show.

You seem to have forgotten who the barber on Sakaar is

4 Likes
1 Like