Shulkie and Moon Knight confirmed for Disney+ channel

Just announced at D23, She-Hulk series coming exclusively to Disney+. Hell ya!!! Oh, and Moon Knight is getting a series too.

1 Like

One of my favourites THE MUPPETS are back!!! YESSS! :+1:

"The Muppets will be starring in an unscripted short-form series called Muppets Now. A teaser video shown to the D23 Expo crowd featured Kermit excited to tell the crowd about what The Muppers have planned, but “legal” prevents no them from describing what will be the focus of the show, what celebrity guests might appear, and more.
The series is planned for 2020… "

I think both MOON KNIGHT and SHULKIE could both be great shows. We’ll see how the casting goes and who’s writing. Great news all around, be well friends…

Speaking of Jim Hensen, I’m psyched for the Dark Crystal series debuting next week. One of my favorite childhood movies. It’s been far too long…will Start a thread about it next week for those interested. Gotta dig out the old dvd…

Was Ms. Marvel announced too?

https://www.cbr.com/ms-marvel-series-confirmed-disney-plus/

Does anyone know when the disney+ is available for subscription?

I’m still hoping they change their mind and make it Free.

1 Like

Up for Pre-order now!

1 Like

Thanks

Gotta dig out my Moon Knight comics.

Moon Knight teaser

1 Like

Remember this leak ? Turns out its official…

2 Likes

I think it looks very cool! Fun times! Keep the news coming @monopolyjackson It’s appreciated!!!

1 Like

You know what all these new shows have in common?, not a single white male lead role.

1 Like

Good… we need more diversity!

1 Like

The Spider-Man animated show lol

1 Like

Moon Knight…

Estrada .

Oscar Isaac
Oscar Isaac by Gage Skidmore.jpg\ 220x313

Isaac at the 2015 San Diego Comic-Con
Born Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada[1][2]

March 9, 1979 (age 42)[3]

Guatemala City, Guatemala
Nationality * Cuban

​

(m. 2017)​
Children 2
Relatives Nicole Hernandez Hammer(sister)

Óscar Isaac Hernández Estrada (born March 9, 1979)[4][5][6] is a Guatemalan-American actor.

Oscar Isaac is one handsome and talented man. I’m pumped for the show.

3 Likes