Sideshow Collectibles Announce Batman Who Laughs Premium Format

1 Like

Amazingly cool but damn I’ll NEVER be able to justify that kind of money on a fig / statue unless I trip over a 24k gold boulder and as I hit the ground I found a winning MEGA MILLIONS ticket.

2 Likes

I just look at the pretty pictures. My marriage has survived comics and a couple Star Wars Hot Toys, but I won’t push it any further.

1 Like

I heard that!

My marriage somehow survived action figures, then sold those to pursue statues, then back to comics. Always had comics with the other side hobbies. The statue market is too high these days for me

Hence lies the real problem, get rid of the wife to live a happy life! :wink:

1 Like

Or find one that shares the same hobbies in a way. :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

We share a lot of interests: food, music, outdoor activities, a daughter, general philosophical and political leanings, the ability to deal with each others’ neuroses. The comics are a tagalong that she didn’t expect. When we met, my family had hit the brink of bankruptcy and my mum stole all of my money. I had almost zero assets to my name and very few of those were comics or anything “collectible.” I had 15 Star Wars comic books stuffed in the back of a book case.other than that I had ambition and a head on my shoulders. Star Wars was also pretty dormant in the cultural zeitgeist, so my sleeping hobby crept up on her after marriage. I understand her frustration.

1 Like

Oh so I should be telling her this instead… get rid of the hubby… live a life more bubbly! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wife stopped bitching and moaning about my comics. All it took and I only had to say it once… “And how many vacations have I taken you on by selling comics?”

1 Like

Being single has lots of benefits including buying whatever the hell I want. The statue is sweet & big but that’s a lot of coin to drop.

I still like Prime 1 Studio’s version better, but this is not bad.

1 Like

Imgur

2 Likes