Signed CDs and Vinyl

I love this stuff, so I’m posting cool stuff I come across. There is always a chance of autopen, but I’ve had great luck so far. Usually if you signup to the band/artist’s store newsletter you will get a coupon or something.

Update: Well… they all sold out pretty fast

Here is Billy Idol and Ed Sheeran.

https://usstore.edsheeran.com/bad-habits-signed-cd-single.html

2 Likes

I like to check out Newbury Comics from time to time. Not for comics, but for signed music stuff:

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, I think you helped me out several months ago with Evanescence signed Bitter Truth?
If so, thanks a million again! Plus that CD freakin rocks!! Seeing Amy Lee this year in Massachusetts

2 Likes

Yeah, that cd is great. That’s going to be amazing to see them live!

Not a CD or Vinyl, but I picked up this poster signed by Spencer Charnas, lead singer, of Ice Nine Kills.

1 Like
1 Like

Absolutely love Ice Nine Kills :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Alicia Keys is coming out with a YA graphic novel called Girl on Fire. There are signed copies for preorder at Barnes & Nobles for $20 with a release of March 2022. She is more than likely the person signing them.

3 Likes

Book signed by Dave Grohl at Books-A-Million

4 Likes

Book signed by Dave Grohl at B&N

2 Likes

Third Eye Blind signed CD

2 Likes

Yesterday I pre-ordered the new Lumineers Brightside Test Press Vinyl that’s signed, limited to 50 total for $100 from Dual Tone records. I count that as a win being that it was super limited and I noticed it was sold out within about 5 minutes after they sent the email out on the pre-order options.

I’m a big fan so I bought all of the vinyl’s they had available on pre-order which is a total of 4.

1 Like

I been finding some really cool signed items by bands/vocalists. I ordered Duran Duran from Newbury. I just got the Billy Idol signed vinyl/cds in and they are sweet! Also picked up Tenacious D signed flyer. Even Taylor Swift still has signed cds in stock.

Replica 1995 Flyer signed by Jack Black and KG from Tenacious D

1 Like

Do your have a link? My father-in-law is a huge Duran Duran fan.

https://www.newburycomics.com/collections/autographed-cds/products/duran_duran-future_past_deluxe_cd_autographed?variant=40654845608116

2 Likes

It’s a signed art print. The LP comes with a 12"x12" vs the cd that is 5"x5". I bought the bigger one because sometimes you get bigger signatures. Duran Duran LP

1 Like

Thank you

Found a Mike Shinoda signed Poster at Looney Tunes. Which is pretty crazy amazing… for me anyway. Hoping it ships.

1 Like

Is that Duran Duran signed by the entire band?

If you guys want a $60 Jeff Goodblum autograph, here you go!

2 Likes