Siktc previews

Guess it’s official now. On the big time app, in the picks section. Seriously though, this trend is so dumb to me. A fool and their money…

3 Likes

Extra salty on this one, since I threw mine away.

1 Like

A fool and their money gonna send their kids to Haahvaahd on that Previews 370 money!

2 Likes

How the hell do you even display it? Too big and thick for a slab or to be bagged and boarded

On a rotating dais in your grand foyer, lit by the finest LED floor spots, inside a crystal clear…uh crystal case.

It’s THAT big a deal!

Previews is the official first appearance of almost everyone… why you people aren’t collecting and loading up on these monthly is beyond me… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Because we give a shit about stories.

2 Likes

I told my LCS to order me 10 copies of Previews every month from now on.

1 Like

I’m actually suprised they even still print these. Previews in paper format is for the truly old school retailers who probably don’t even have a computer…

1 Like

I really should stop using Previews magazines for packaging. I rip the paper out and it’s great for keeping things from moving around in a box. I should stop, but I won’t.

No, never stop. Keep shredding those phone books for comics…

I guess I need to see what past Previews my LCS has sitting in their shelves now…I think they don’t swap them out too often…

This trend is just going to encourage hoarding large amounts of paper…more so than what shops already do.

I’m sure Some already have dedicated long boxes for Marvel Previews and Diamond previews going forward.

1 Like

I actually tried using phone book paper once as filler paper. The ink rubs off on your hands on the non-glossy pages and makes a mess.

Even still had the Marvel & DC inserts.

image image

Sell sell sell.

1 Like

1 Like