Silver Age Pickups

Don’t know how we don’t have a thread to show off our Silver Age Pickups, but we do now.

4 Likes

Came across a cover with a different perspective than Avengers 54, wonder how many covers were done like this.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool showing it from the opposite perspective.

1 Like

I put one out months and months ago but it got buried somewhere.

1 Like

4 Likes

I’ve got a couple or Silver Age doozies on their way soon. Can’t wait to get them in hand!

1 Like

I did some trading and threw in a dollop of cash for a decent condition first Guy Gardner in Green Lantern 59.

3 Likes

Please forgive the screen shot of the Captain America books, my wife and I just moved into our house and I am no where near unpacked. However, Detective Comics arrived today!

I am super stoked to own Cap 117 and Tec 400 is just so awesome all the way around. Man-Bat is a seriously under rated rogue and the Neal Adams art is just icing on the cake.

Cap 117 has some spine roll, but that should be able to get pressed out. I’m not planning on grading any of these, but I’d like them to present as well as possible.

10 Likes

Great books! Love seeing Bronze and Silver on these forums.

3 Likes

I realize that 1/3 of MODOK is missing from the bottom left corner, but for $20 I couldn’t pass up this Captain Ameri-Key.

6 Likes