Silver Surfer Black - Signed Book Giveaway + More

Up for grabs is a signed copy of Silver Surfer Black #1 signed by Donny Cates. That’s the top prize.

Two more people will win a copy of the Comicspro Variant (Adi Granov cover art), unfortunately these are not going to be signed. That’s right though, 3 winners this giveaway round.

The contest will be open for exactly 1 week until Wednesday 20:00:00 CDT and the winners will be announced next Wednesday, June 19th.

The stinking rules:

1. One entry per person by commenting here, in this very topic thread on the forums.
  2. Buyer agrees if international to chip in for shipping costs or it goes to next randomly drawn entrant. Within the U.S. shipping is paid for by me.
  3. Winner will be announced in the comments here and announced on the main site. An email will be sent as well, (the forums require a valid email to sign up for those who have not yet signed up); no response from winners after 24 hours, we’ll select another winner at random.
  4. Sorry Alana, but since you’ll likely poo on these comics with your dislike of Donny Cates, you are disqualified from entering. Sorry, just want them to go to a good home. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

3 Likes

Awesome, always love these contests!

1 Like

Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Thanks for the chance. Joseph Fraser

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

Outstanding!

1 Like

Corey Koperski

1 Like

Wells Floyd. Thanks

1 Like

Woo hoo! Bill Zwissler!

1 Like

-Matt Mang

1 Like

Yeah! Take that Alana!

1 Like

Great way to finally get me on the forum! BTW, the day the winner is being announced (June 19) is my birthday… Which insures that I will not be winning!

1 Like

Looking forward to winning the signed #1

1 Like

Yeah, I hope she understands… or maybe not. We’ll have plenty more non Donny Cates giveaways… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the opportunity! Love these giveaways

1 Like

Surfin Safari!

1 Like

Haha, very nice. Well, good luck! And happy birthday a week ahead of time!

1 Like

Great prize!!! Vann

1 Like

Awesome thanks. Steve

1 Like