Silver Surfer Black - Signed Book Giveaway + More

Great idea, you got me to sign up!

Hope I win.

Spoiler Alert Below

I got to read this book, and loved the different art.

Still not sure how I feel about the three guards at the door, but cool to see surfer fight them.

Loved that knull was at the end of the story, but for some reason I didnt care for the artist rendition, he reminded me too much of George Washington in one of those wigs, and not an Alien Symbiote God.

-Blaze

1 Like

Thanks for another great contest.

David Wilton

1 Like

Cool! First post :slight_smile:

1 Like

Silver Surfer + Donny Cates signature + COA = pure awesomeness. Awesome contest. Thanks for putting this one together.

1 Like

Let’s win us some silver surfer glory
Josh

1 Like

Thanks for putting on another contest!

1 Like

More Epic CHU Goodness. Thank you Guys :slight_smile:
Still anticipating the day whenThe Platinum Surfer comes to square off against his Silver nemesis in a Loki Vs Thor type rivalry. Half brothers, all Warriors !

1 Like

Thank you! International agree with shipping cost!

1 Like

I’m in it to win it.

1 Like

Sweet. I think I finally registered for the forums correctly. And its a Donny Cates competition. Nice

1 Like

Taking a shot! Aaron Kies

1 Like

Whoop whoop!

1 Like

Nice givewaway

1 Like

Cool giveaway

1 Like

Winners!!

irst Prize which is the signed copy goes to:

Vann

The runner ups who win a copy of the Adi Granov Comicspro Variant goes to:

BED and Gregory Baez

Congrats to the winners. I’ll be shooting you all an email as well. All you have to do is contact me via email or direct message here on the forums with a mailing address to claim your prizes.

2nd time is the charm! Thanks for the second chance!

cool contest

I demand a re-count … was the Electoral College used or the Popular Vote … ?? Any hanging chads … ?? Seriously, congratulations to the Winners … :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

If I had 150 copies, everyone would have got a copy since everyone each voted for themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome would love to add to my collection