Skottie Young

For anyone who enjoys Skottie Young’s covers, he just announced his first DC commission. It’s an exclusive on his webstore but it is for Batman Off-World. Pre-sale is on 10/24 for anyone who is interested.

6 Likes

I do like his work.

1 Like

Me too. He also announced a second print of his Transformers cover and an eventual homage to Uncanny X-Men 141.

1 Like

need info on that 141

As soon as I see a release for it, i will post it. They showed it online today; looks really good. Very similar to 141 but the posters of the captured/killed mutants say some fuuny things on them (i.e. beast has been put down, iceman on ice, or something along those lines).

@CRUZZER

3 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

I dont buy many Skottie covers but this one is pretty cool. Is this a Skottie webstore exclusive?

2 Likes

I’m honestly not sure. It got shown seemingly by accident and they did not say if it was going to be an exclusive or not.

1 Like

It has to be… I like artists doin exclusive over the store…

1 Like

It officially is from his webstore. Just saw that it and the foil version of his Transformers 1 both go live on 11/1 at 11 am EST.

2 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/skottie-young-big-marvel-variant-covers-poster

1 Like

Definitely excited for all this. Skottie covers are my guilty please in collecting.

1 Like

Third eye Comics has a set of all 27 of the 1:50 sketch ratio variants for $999

A set of thr Regular covers is $99

3 Likes

$999? That’s a typo, right?

I looked, nope, it is real. I mean, that’s cool, but too rich for my blood.

2 Likes

Only $999?
Oh let me go back to the page and buy it.
Yea - definitely what I’ve been waiting for all my life in comicdom.
I can’t think of anything… literally anything I’d rather have than some shi… I mean wonderful skottie young variants for a meagher $999

2 Likes