Snyder Cut Trailer

I see Desaad, Iris West, and Wonder gal as a kid?

Looks damn good

2 Likes

Is it pronounced Dark Side or Dark Seed?

Darkseid

Desaad is Darkseid’s torturer minion the guy that looked like Corvus Glaive in this trailer.

1 Like

You misunderstood and I should’ve been more specific. I mean is Darkseids name pronounced Like Side or Seed?

They pronounce it Dark Side in the animated movies.

1 Like

It’s def pronounced Dark-Side. :100:

So I did finally get my tax return after waiting 220 days after filing. This is my splurge I could of gone a few different directions but this seemed to be the best deal and keep the most money back in my pocket. I’ve been offering on it for a few days finally the guy gave me a price. Also looks unpressed and can maybe get it to a 5.0

4 Likes

People are so stingy on the crazy Silver age prices these days not use to people turning down $1000s of dollars for beater copies of major keys

That looks like a very presentable 3.0, Alana. That could see immediate gains if the Snyder cut is as good as it looks. Nice pick up. :star_struck:

1 Like

Someone bought one today after the one I bought 3.0 CGC as well $3000 best offer don’t know what the best offer was. So I’m doing fine I paid $1900

1 Like

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/jared-leto-to-play-joker-in-zack-snyders-justice-league-exclusive

Nice I really liked his Joker so much more you can do with it.

1 Like

Jared Leto is not a good joker. He cries when people talked smack about the way he portraid the joker.

I didn’t really like his Joker either… Heath Ledger is still the current king as in acting as Joker. I love Jack Nicholson’s Joker but he got dethroned by Ledger…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree with you more.

1 Like

If you edit out all the scenes with Jared Leto’s Joker in Suicide Squad it becomes much more watchable. Like from a 6 to an 8.

I wasn’t a fan of Leto’s Joker, but I don’t think it was his fault. Suicide Squad was terrible and he didn’t have much to do. I hope they are making something better all around.

Honestly Suicide Squad didnt even need him in the movie… His role in it was just not even necessary I think to tell the story… They could have done other scenes…

1 Like