So Power Rangers 40 ....Might wanna keep ya eye on these

this wasn’t on a lot of peoples radars …peep game …there is a 1:40 of the book and according to the diamond retailer solicit …its 2 per store
(NOTE: FOR EVERY 40 COPIES MMPR #40 [ALL PAID COVERS COMBINED] PURCHASED, RETAILERS MAY ORDER ONE FREE MMPR #40 40 COPY FOC INCENTIVE COVER. LIMIT OF 2 INCENTIVE COVERS PER STORE FRONT.) …Stay Tuned …

Next big event, next round of cover games about to begin. They like to do surprises with the standard covers also for the big events.

The White Ranger is coming to the series. As we know, Tommy, the Green Ranger, was killed a while back. However, Tommy was also the White Ranger. So it stands to be some version of Tommy will be under the helmet.

I am not a regular Rangers reader but love the Rangers mythos and history.

I only watched the Power Rangers back in the early 90s because of the Pink Ranger… I’m all about Voltron though, the original and ripped off rangers… :wink:

1 Like

You had to watch it in the 90’s. It came on right before or after X-Men on FOX. Pink Ranger was the excuse to pay for the movie ticket.

1 Like

I caught this and ordered my share. I have 10 for flipping and extras for whatever reason.

1 Like

Power Rangers keys are always cash cows. I can still sell issues from the the stack of regular Go Go Power Rangers 8 covers for $20/pop a year later

I have picked up and flipped many a power ranger comic.

Years ago, when the action figures first came out, I bought out the stock from Toys R us as they were unpacking them. Both cases of figures. This was right before Christmas. The Kb toy store didn’t get any in. I parked out in the parking lot (I was about 18 years of age) with the figures laying out in the back window of my VW Rabbit. People would come by, see them, and ask how much. I was selling them for $25 a figure and selling through them like crazy. Did keep one complete set for myself. (Hindsight I should have sold them too). Ah… early flipper memories.

1 Like

Voltron aired prior to Power Rangers in the US…but Super Sentai (the source footage of Power Rangers) existed before Go-Lion (Voltron’s source footage) did. Go-Lion actually ripped off the idea from Super Sentai. A lot of people make this mistake though.

I was referring to and talking U.S. based only… but also being more sarcastic in my initial response.

1 Like

I realize that, but I’m not sure if everyone else did. Just wanted to let people know!

You guys think the Power Rangers Unlimited: Heir to Darkness #1 Jenny Frison 1:50 is long term hold? Or sell now? (prices looking good)

I’m personally keeping mine because I loved that season of power rangers and I thought astronema was a great character. Boom had the 1:25 and 1:50 at ratio prices directly from them which is where I bought them