Spawn #1 9.8 Signed by TOFF MACHARDIN

Ready for your laugh of the day? Check out this auction, and pretty much all the other ones he has for sale.

SPAWN #1 ULTRA SEXY NEWSSTAND EDITION CGC 9.8 SS SIGNED BY TOFF MACHARDIN’!!!

2 Likes

Shipping is $666 ! This is awesome!

Yeaaaaaa… I saw this guy’s listings last week.
He’s pretty much touched upon everything he deems as silly/ridiculous including Crypto, Newsstand editions, and graded 9.8 comics.
I actually kinda chuckled when I 1st saw his listings but really, Ebay should be taking these listings down as clearly they are not valid.

1 Like

The problem I have is he is listing real items with his fake items, and that discourages buyers from getting the real items from him.

2 Likes

I met Toff once. Asked him to mow my lawn…He never did.

1 Like

Yup - agreed. A significant discouragement. I certainly would not purchase anything for fear of scam, anger, etc… Not someone I’d do business with.

It appears he/she is a comic original art collector from their legitimate listings.
Comic OA connoisseurs often tend view the slab 9.8 market as ridiculous when the value of commodity 9.8 slabs approaches the value of unique and impressive original art. They get riled up. I’m in that crowd and I literally hear it often. He/She seems to go into knocking crypto, also (although it’s odd they did not poke fun at NFT’s yet)
All in all, he/she has chosen to lash out in a very sarcastic, peculiar way.

Not everyone has a platform in which they can express themselves so will take any way they can to do so, I guess.

2 Likes
1 Like

That is pretty much the role of social media now. It is so hard to hear when there are so many squeaky wheels.

1 Like

I think that sellers all 4 wheels fell off tbh

Did anyone else notice that Al Simmons looks a lot like Mike, on the cover in that joke listing? :rofl:.

It is a childish joke, but, that is a nice touch. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s first appearance of “Old Man Jordan”.

2 Likes