Spawn #310 Look Ahead

Yes, hence why it’s just a “Ego Stroke Banner” at this point… it’s just effin silly at this point now…

Spawn #309 hit the spec ceiling. Going forward, orders will be increased. #310, #311, etc. will be on everyone’s radar. Eventually demand will decrease, stores will start ordering less, and the cycle continues.

imo.

I love seeing the 309 listings labeled 1st Gunslinger Spawn half the people buying this will realize the character came out long ago.

Spawn sucks whatever happened to Pitt, he was the best thing from early Image.

I told you guys this on Monday…the Gunslinger in #309 is a new version. He’s even on the cover…

If people read the book, they would have seen it…

1 Like

Can’t read a book of you don’t have a copy. Most people didn’t get copies until today. Others won’t get them until their mail orders are received. Not everyone gets their shipment straight from Diamond. Even with it being a new character, it’s a new version of a fan favorite existing character

Todd just posted his cover sketch https://www.instagram.com/p/CEauP2RBZWZ/?igshid=s211nbazxd1z

1 Like

Looks like a samurai foot soldier from Turtles in Time.

2 Likes

Book drops Sep 30th. Plenty of time to order. No F ups this time around. Already preorderd up to 311 all Mcfarlane covers.

2 Likes

This art does nothing for me…

Really, no one asked you. We know your feelings for Todd. Lol. Leave it to those who like him and want to make money off him. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ummmm… public forum… open discussion… and you’re a dick sometimes! :wink:

Only sometimes? I would say a majority of times.

Tis true… don’t let this guy fool you everyone. He seems nice in person and at conventions and on his videos but he kicks kittens when no one is looking… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is this the same ninja character from 297?

Is this his 310 or 311 cover?

1 Like

1 Like

Readcomicsonline.com